Hi ladies! Good luck to those ladies cycling!!
((Hugs)) to everyone else who needs them!!
This check-in is open to anyone that is part of the SAIF community and is currently TTC again, either on their own, or via injectibles, IUI, IVF, adoption, etc.
A check-in will be posted every week. Please reply to the check-in post if you would like to be added to the group. Each check-in will provide the opportunity for you to provide an update as to where you currently are in your TTC. Once you get pregnant please post about your first and second beta then move over to the pregnancy check in.
QOTW:What is your LO’s favorite song right now?
TTC, without meds, hoping for a wonderful "surprise!
bleebebebebe- I had an appointment with my RE yesterday for a fluid ultrasound. All looked fine. So I got my calendar and a birth control Rx. BCPs should start in about 2 weeks with my next period and meds begin in mid March. It's kind of starting to feel real that we are really about to go through this again. Getting nervous too....
cinc1em- Just hanging out in the 1WW. I have quickly fallen back into the pattern of examining everything as a possible symptom of pregnancy, which is (of course) BSC. I am even considering buying Wondflo tests again. I may need an intervention. So.... I've been feeling a little woosy and despite thinking it was probably a terrible idea, I decided to take a hpt yesterday after I put DS down for his nap. I wasn't sure if there was an evap line or a squinter. It darkened up after the window had passed, but that's not a great indicator of anything. This morning, it's a clear positive. I'm the shocked, thrilled and terrified trifecta. I'm trying not to look up the m/c stats based on my age... But I know that they don't get better with age and I'm certainly AMA.
emwaiting – 6/18We are currently off all meds and just seeing what will happen on our own. Praying for that little miracle to happen. You know be one of those that can say "it will happen when you quit trying!" ha I will be 6 wks tomorrow from my last period so that is frustrating that it won't come on it's own. If it isn't here in another week then they will do a blood test to make sure I'm not prego and then do the meds to start my period. Kinda hard to have that miracle without my period or ovulating. We had to do IVF to get our DS so we are thinking we will have to go down that road again so time to save $$ again!
fullfhope- we are TTC on our own right now, going to RE on December 29 and we will make a plan then for going forward.
Gregermis- AFC=28!, Repeat HSG was good. Normal and clear Still waiting to for bloodwork results. FSH came back 12 though... gone up another pint. Though only 1 point in three years. So that's something at least. Vitamin D is borderline in range so I'm thinking RE will put me on a supp for that
iloveflipflops- Not much going on just waiting to meet with RE next month had to reschedule this months appt due to the lovely winter weather.
katekat8721 AF came and went and was horrible. We are still trying on our own, a miracle baby would be nice but ya know. We filed our taxes and found we'll be getting back enough to cover the FET, so that's a load off our chest. I weaned from the pump so this cycle was all jacked up, I don't know if I should expect AF this weekend or if it'll be another 50+ day cycle. Annoying!
Okitty- Just waiting for AF, was due yesterday. No big breakthroughs for us.
MAbride0808-Cycle 3 was a bust. We are just going to continue to TTC until our RE appointment in March.
TTC, with treatments
amandaleigh1- I go for my endometrial biopsy tomorrow. Glad to go and check off another box in getting closer to FET #2. After the biopsy, I will wait for CD1 to get started on the cycle. I suppose I could try TTC au natural this month (not that that has ever once worked before), but I feel so demoralized because I found out at my WTF, that my Dh's recent sperm analysis was low in number and clumpy. He gets to go to a uro to further investigate, lovely. at least we will get that out of the way in the event we try for a fresh cycle.
Ann679-I had my retrieval yesterday. I'm completely shocked. They got 8 eggs and 6 of them fertilized. That's more than my first 2 cycles combined. Now I'm hoping for some good growth.
Bellalou – Canceled again
christina-Waiting on my period to get here. She's a little late and I'm so ready to get this FET cycle started.
Efhoping2010- Protocol reveal for IVF/ICSI #4 was the "bazooka protocol" their most aggressive, so this is really it for my eggs. A combination of EPP and MDLF. He thinks we can get 2 CCS normals if we start now. He wants ER around April 11. I still have to figure out how to pay for it?
gazelle86- Start progesterone shots today and FET still a go for Tuesday! How is it almost March 10 already I feel like I just started this cycle. Nervous and excited. From what I remeber these shots weren't the best but I remember getting some tips from some other cyclers. Anyone have any tips because I don't remeber anything these days. Thank you and everyone who wished us luck. Just finished our FET of our two little embies. I'm am officially PUPO. All went smoothly and now onto my 3 days of bed rest. Side note, I dropped DS off at my MIL this morning and he had a complete meltdown which never happens and he didn't want me to leave. It was as if he knew something was up.
HeatherHam10- I just finished provera a few days ago and I'm currently waiting on AF. Once she arrives we will begin bcp and prepare for our fet the 2nd week in April so most likely April 9th. I'm feeling very nervous for so many reasons. Ds will be 8 months then. We have 2 shots at an fet and then wed be back for a fresh which I dread
hugmonkey- Received all my meds. I go for my day 2 ultrasound on Wed (on day 3 because of the blizzard we're expecting). So, I may be started my injections soon. It feels unreal to be starting again.June0609- We got 5 normal frosties after PGS. FET is scheduled for 12/10.
Kaf7- I have done 7 days of stims and after no ultrasound but crappy bloodwork on Monday my doses were upped even further. My next appointment is Friday and I feel it will be a miracle if I don't get cancelled. I am super cranky right now, which is partly compounded by this being night number 4 at my in laws. Also I am peeing a ton today and I don't know why. My bladder is always FULL. Waiting for a plan at the RE...as usual my lining looks great but my ovaries don't. That said i have 3 measuring 14mm after 8 days of stims on the left. Nothing on the right. We have decided to proceed with the 3. Not sure when next check will be. My e2 was up to 692 today and we head back on Sunday. Unless all 3 stop growing we are going forward no matter what. They think trigger could be anywhere between Sunday and Thursday. I am hoping for Sunday to save some money and tummy real estate. Tonight's shots HURT!! Well poop. One has taken the lead at 18mm. Other 2 sitting at 14.5....go back for a plan in 2.5h. Go back tomorrow. Even though I am staying at my inlaws it is still a 2h drive each way....it's getting to be tiresome, particularly with the time change last night....getting up at 5am feels like 4am has left me sleepy. Also I am now thinking I might be in for an ER on DS's birthday on Wed and that makes me sad. Good news ladies!! They measure 17.5, 18, and 19.8. Lining is 8.9mm. I trigger tonight and ER is Wed. I won't be home when DS wakes up on his birthday...but maybe I will sneak in for a little cuddle before I go. I have a redaction to make. I got all the way back to my ILs and got a call from the nurse saying they want me to stim one more night. My e2 only increased by 50% so they don't think the 17 is mature. My meds are coming on the bus tonight. I am feeling let down even though it isn't really a big deal and means I should be home for DS's birthday...Today's update: still have 3 at 18-19mm. Not really growth from yesterday. Estradiol at 2500...also not a big rise from yesterday. Trigger tonight for ER Thursday. Got home and had a message from the doc saying she wanted to talk to me. Called and left a message and the nurse called me back to say the doc just wanted to give me the option to cancel given risk of nothing fertilizing or making it to ET givenwe only have 3. I told her we were aware but wanted to proceed. We aren't doing this again and I think that another cycle would produce the same results.
Millie1984- Im waiting to start an IVF cycle-- just waiting for AF so I can start BCPs (which will hopefully be any day now...)
MrsAmyDylan- I'm about to wrap up 2w of PIO. Beta is in....170! Yay! Back on Monday for beta #2!!! Oh, my beta came back yesterday at 1023! One more beta tomorrow. My RE wants the number above 1500 before they will schedule the first u/s. I will move my updates to the pregnancy check-in, but I will resume talking and cheering over here!
Pam MG – Had my beta this morning and it was 164!!! Next one is on Monday (what a stupid long wait).
Phishgirl29- FET Transfer is tomorrow. I'm not hopeful, but they say my levels are good enough. We shall see. I feel like my issues now are so different than they were the first time around. I can't explain it.
Pinkmickey24-9/17 Cycle 3 is underway. Going to sit down and chat with DH about when we should return to the RE. I want to cycle August/September again because a May/June baby if all works out is much nicer on a teacher's schedule, but I would be grateful for a baby at anytime in the year.
Run20K-We will start IVF in March. Husband's most recent semen analysis showed 0 sperm, so we're doing a repeat in 2 weeks. We do have 6 vials frozen from a few years ago, but hopefully his production will increase after visiting the urologist next month. He took Clomid last time and that increased his count from 100 to 400,000. Fingers crossed! In the meantime, I'm training for a race and waiting for my period. I'm 2 weeks late, but not pregnant!
STL34-I had an ultrasound today before they thawed our last embryo and there appeared to be fluid in my uterus and my lining looked off. So, I was cancelled again. I am not sure what we are going to try next.
Thosethreewords- I started BCP last night. Injections start next week. I'm freaking out a little - my microdose lupron is supposed to be delivered tomorrow but there is a major snow storm brewing.
trigirl79 – First appt was last Hi ladies! Good luck to those ladies cycling!!
WadzFaith-In 2ww purgatory after we transferred 2 embryos on Nov 2nd. Ist Beta will be 11/14 (9 days to go!)
wreckitsmommy- Thank you for telling me about this check-in! I'll be sure to keep you all updated on Friday's appointment when we go get SCSA results! Once we get Friday's results we'll decide on a month to cycle and will keep trying naturally until then!
ON A BREAK, hoping to get back in the game soon
Blueinred - After much soul searching I have decided to transfer my lone remaining frostie this spring. I need to speak with my new RE about scheduling an endometrial scratch and arranging to move my embryo from my old clinic. It's both very exciting and scary because this is it for is. Unless I change my mind, which is highly doubtful, I am not going to cycle again.
missilini- We have our appointment with our RE tomorrow afternoon. I'm a little nervous that we are all ready at this point. Does anyone know about a medication donation program. We have to pay for everything out of pocket.