May 2015 Moms
Options

Horrible anxiety, pregnant related?

DH left for a hunting trip today around 10:30 and I haven't heard from him since. The place they were going was about 3hrs away. As the mins tick by without hearing from him I get more and more worried. I'm not normally like this.
Anyone else get anxiety during pregnancy? I feel like I'm nuts!

Re: Horrible anxiety, pregnant related?

• Options
    My anxiety has sky rocketed in my third trimester. It is normal with all the upcoming changes. The one thing that has helped me the most is making my husband aware of my feelings so he can be supportive, and I also make sure I take relax breaks throughout the day...such as brief stints outside for fresh air, periodic showers with aromatherapy (lavender is wonderful for relaxing) and meditation. Best of luck, this will pass!
  • Options
    My anxiety has gotten much worse since my second/third trimester. It's mostly with my bf I feel like I want to be with him 24/7 worse than before. And he needs space bcuz he's dealing with a lot now and with my anxiety and him spacing idk how to deal with that. It deff sucks
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks guys! He's only 3hrs away with 10 other people on a controlled hunt for wild boar. Logically I know his phone might not work or he might be busy or just havig fun with the guys. The other things running thru my mind are making me feel like a crazy lady but I can't seem to help it! Hopefully I find a way to shake this or the days go by quick!
  • Options
    Good luck! Try reading a book or knitting if you knit. Have some friends over.
  • Options
    Oh, this has definitely happened to me, and I feel like I'm totally losing my mind.  DH was petting his brother's landlord's awesome dog last week, and I broke out into a total sweat and felt like I was having a panic attack when he knelt down next to the dog.  It was completely irrational as this is a dog we've been around no less than 10 times that has an incredibly sweet disposition and shows no signs of stress or anything when we're around him.  Damn hormones. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"