May 2015 Moms
Options

Ideas for girl name?

The first name is definitely Aria, and the last name starts with S. We are considering no middle name, but like the option to be open. We also know for sure if we do choose one, it can't begin with S because of the initials lol. I would like it to be short and untraditional. Any ideas?? Opinions are appreciated :)

Re: Ideas for girl name?

• Options
    Aria pearl
    Aria violet
    Aria eve
    Aria lake
    Aria joy
  • Options
    Omg @apriljoy32 I was literally discussing this with my fiance and he knows I've always loved pearl. So we are on Aria pearl. It's crazy bc it's so rare and it was your #1 on the list!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    An Aria is a passionate solo in an opera as well as the air that sustains us... So maybe a middle name can compliment. I liked the posters suggestion of "Joy" as a great example.
    We chose Aria as soon as we knew we were having a girl. I say she will be my single best work of art. my husband decided he wanted to give her my maiden name "wild" as a middle name.
  • Options
    Yay! Yes pearl is awesome. Wish my hubs was on board with the this name, we are having a girl too, and I would totally use it
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"