May 2015 Moms
Options

multiples

Is anyone here having twins or triplets? I'm 31 weeks with twin girls and so uncomfortable.

Re: multiples

• Options
    I feel like I'm dying with one baby. Like my organs are so misplaced. Are the doctors inducing you early or waiting to see how far you go ?
  • Options
    Yes 29 weeks with twins (one of each). I am beyond uncomfortable too. Just caught a cold as well, which takes my mainly sleepless nights down to completely sleepless. Trying to hang in there but it is really hard!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes! 29wks/5 days - and cannot find a position to sleep in regardless of piling pillows around me. They aren't delivering until 37 wks - it's only going to get tougher, from what I hear, but worth it!
  • Options
    32.5 weeks with twins and EVERYTHING hurts.
  • Options
    30w6ds with one of each. I keep asking my little girl to stop punching my organs and swinging from my esophagus. So uncomfortable. The doc told me they won't induce until 39 weeks. Seriously? I will need to be rolled to the hospital!
  • Options
    32 weeks with twin girls. The discomfort is increasing and sleep is decreasing. Induction not happening till 39 weeks either.
    I'm so big and babies are already big, can't even picture how big I'll be at the end. But am loving the movement.
  • Options
    29 weeks with 1 of each. pubic area pain and tailbone, out of breath easily and just generally stretched to capacity feeling :/ also my stuffy nose just at night makes it impossible to sleep :(

TTC since 9-5-09 BFP #1 7-19-10 missed m/c 9-3-10 BFP #2 1-12-11 stick baby! BFP #3 9-13-14. First u/s 10-10-14 TWINS!! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    31 weeks with boy girl twins. I can't sleep at all because I'm up every hour to pee. I'm crazy emotional and my back hurts. But more than anything I really wish I could just get some uninterrupted sleep!
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    29 weeks with identical boys here and definitely feeling pregnant and uncomfortable now. Pubic pressure, not sleeping well, back pain and just overall feeling large! Doctor says we're aiming for 36 weeks so I know it's all going to be worth it very soon!
  • Options
    26w3d with boy girl twins. Getting excited to stop working. Getting too big to be comfortable! My last day of work is when I'm 30 weeks. Drs will induce at 38 weeks if I haven't already gone into labor...I feel like the babies have taken over all my organ room and they are quickly growing!!
  • Options
    Brooks manor, she will not induce unless medically necessary since twins have a higher chance of being premature they need literally every day they can to mature.

Glad I'm not the only one ladies, between the weight of my belly and discomfort of pubic bone pressure I don't move around like I used to and it's so fustrating. I told my husband I now know what it's like to be an old person and not be able to do the things in life you used too. I'm just trying to keep my eye on the prizes at the end.
  • Options
    Yea 32 weeks today with girl twins! Starting to feel like I'm not going to make it another 3 weeks let alone to 38 weeks (which is when I will be induced). The skin on my stomach is starting to feel numb.. Pretty easily fatigued but wish I could sleep longer than 2 hours at a time without waking up to hip pain on the side I am laying on. Other than that I'm pretty comfortable in a recliner :) during the day haha!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"