May 2015 Moms
Options

Headaches

I have had the worst headaches lately. Has anyone else been experiencing that?

Re: Headaches

• Options
    I had one for about a wk straight. NOTHING helped and they finally went away!! Be careful tho, it's a sign of Preeclampsia!! Try and check your BP!! And drink lots of water!! That's what my OB suggested!! Hope you get some relief soon!!!
  • Options
    I had pre eclampsia with my first baby so I sure hope not!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What were ur symptoms?
  • Options
    I went to the hospital for mine. It was so bad I couldnt open my eyes. They tested me for any infections and I had one. They also said they were worried because I am a red head and we bleed like crazy and that a lot of my blood is multiplying which is also causing it. They gave me medication for 2 weeks. I have not had one like that since my infection wentaway. I didn't even realize I had one.
  • Options
    Dang maybe that's a possibility since I've had the worst stuffy nose too. But I've been dizzy and super tired and lethargic just like with my first. I go this week to the dr so I will bring it up to him and see what he says.
  • Options
    https://www.m.webmd.com/baby/guide/preeclampsia-eclampsia

I copied an item on webmd. It lists headaches and dizziness as symptoms. Also lists history of preeclampsia is an indicator.

Consider calling on-call doctor this weekend or Monday am for an earlier appt if you can. Symptoms can get worse quickly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"