May 2015 Moms
Options

Prego Face Anyone?

Anyone else Started getting the puffy/swollen prego face yet?? My husband and I have noticed my face is a little puffy the past few days. Anyone have any tips to help with the puffiness?

Re: Prego Face Anyone?

• Options
    My nose and face got huge with my last and starting to do the same now. It will go away after baby is born. Not much you can do.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I don't notice it just looking in the mirror but I do notice it in pictures.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just took some pictures when my family visited this weekend and my cheeks looked puffy :-(  But it's not that bad yet. 
    Baby girl born on May 15, 2015!  (DS born 2011)
  • Options
    Oh yeah! Definitely have the puffy face starting, I hope it doesn't get too bad.
  • Options
    Tons and tons and even more tons of water will truly help with this. :-)
  • Options
    so far nothing yet, but my first pregnancy I got pregnancy face REALLY bad! I'm hoping maybe bc I'm working out and trying to be healthier that I wont get the puffy face this go round. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    yes! I printed a bunch of pictures last night and I saw one from the day I found out I was pregnant and even my husband commented on how different I look!
  • Options
    Just my lips have gotten swollen/puffy so far. Hopefully the rest of my face stays the same!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"