May 2015 Moms
Options

Holy TDAP shot.....

Got my tdap shot today and holy freaking cow!! My arm is of course sore which is to be expected but I'm also super duper tired, feeling yucky, and my fingers are swelling. So I'm here trying to entertain my 3 year old because my husband would rather sit at his buddies house even though he's going to be with him all day tomorrow as well. I just have to tell myself only a few hours until bedtime, and hopefully tomorrow will better.

Re: Holy TDAP shot.....

• Options
    Ouch! My arm was sore for 4 days and I STILL have a bruise and it was given to me 10 days ago. Didn't get any of your other symptoms though. Hope you feel better soon!
  • Options
    Honestly I thought the Rhogam injection was much worse. Then again I've been stuck so many times now you kinda mush them all into one :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah I knew when she said tetanus was in the vaccine my arm would be hurting for a couple days. Oyy it's annoying.
  • Options
    I got mine 4 days ago, had super achey mid/upper back and shoulders, sore arm. Back finally feeling better, but still feel like I have a giant bruise on my arm. Ouch!
  • Options
    My arm was sore for 3 days. The tired/sick feeling lasted 2 days but I felt much better the second day.
  • Options
    Great what the heck is the TDAP shot? Don't we put up with enough?? :-S
  • Options
    I didn't know this shot made the arm so sore....I'm a server and sometimes work long hours! It has been ok but I still have to lift things like dishes to restock, and I lift less at a time but make more trips to get my portion of the job done. I'm supposed to go get the shot Monday. Are the effects bad enough that I need to let them know I might need to take it way easier??
  • Options
    That's tough! I'm not looking forward to getting mine on Tuesday! I hope you feel better tomorrow
  • Options
    Not feeling as sick this morning, but sleep was rough. I normally sleep on my left side, which is the arm I got the shot. My arm is so dang sore it kept waking me up, so between my arm and peeing I'm really tired today
  • Options
    It goes away after a couple of days. It does hurt pretty bad though
  • Options
    It is pretty annoying and sore but it's not as bad as weekly progesterone injections in my butt cheeks. Those suck so bad that I have to sit down slowly and to one side to avoid hurting the side with the injection in it. Ew.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"