August 2014 Moms

Sleep Questions

Hello! Just wondering if your babies go to sleep at night at the same time and wake up at the same time. My boy has been getting tired earlier and earlier lately and I'm just hoping he doesn't start waking up at 3 in the morning all ready to start the day.

Re: Sleep Questions

• We're pretty regular, about 7:00 pm to 7/7:30 ish am. When is his last nap of the day and how many naps is he taking?
  • LO is ready to nurse and go to be around 7-7:30. He wakes around 6. Sleep training now and so his wake up could be between 6-7:30. But I swear 7pm rolls around and he is ready for the boob!!!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • My LO is down for bed at 9pm every night and wakes up around 7:30ish ready for the day. Lately he has been waking up once through the night to eat but will go back to sleep until 8...

Have you tried keeping him up at all when he's trying to sleep earlier?
  • DS goes to sleep at 7-7:30 and wakes at 6-7. I have noticed lately though that if his last nap ends too late he won't go to bed until 8 or 8:30. I used to be able to let him sleep until 5 and he'd still go to bed. Now I make sure that his last nap goes no later than 4.
  • We vary some because of day care. LO doesn't sleep much at all during day care, so she falls asleep during the 20 minute drive home at 5ish. I put her down for the night 2 hours after she wakes up from that nap (I wake her at 8 if she isn't up, so it is never later than 10). On weekends she goes down for the night around 8, but does vary based on what our day looks like. If she sleeps well through the day it is 8, if she doesn't have a late afternoon nap it is earlier, if she sleeps really late in the afternoon we do 2 hours after she wakes up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"