Late Term and Child Loss

Crying Randomly. Not ready to face the world.

Started spotting on Monday 2.23, Dr on Tuesday stated threatened miscarriage. Horrible pain and clots on 2.26. Dr confirmed missed miscarriage on 2.27. Started Misoprostal on Friday 2.27 nothing happened took 2nd dose on 2.28. Sunday morning felt like I literally passed an egg. Bleeding had lessond but still have not passed more tissue. Random crying sometimes tears just fall without warning. Haven't left house since Monday except Dr and tried to go to work and left after 1 hour on Thursday. I'm scared and terribly sad. I'm not ready to face the world, people's condolences or questions. I have to return to work on Wednesday and not sure how I'll get through it

Re: Crying Randomly. Not ready to face the world.

• I'm so sorry for your loss. Take your time facing the world. It helped me to give
    Myself permission to leave whenever I felt necessary. Maybe that would help you?
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Im so sorry for your loss. I've been through it twice and nothing prepares you for it and how you will deal with it. If you are having a difficult time still to the point where you cant stop crying or even get out of the house you should see a grief counceller. I refused to for both my losses and it was a big mistake. I saw one when my mom died (a social worker through my job) and it made a huge difference. Sometimes just getting it all out helps and they xan give you tips and tools to help with such a huge loss
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. Be kind to yourself, it's okay to feel whatever you feel. This is a difficult journey to have to take.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • So sorry for your loss. I just experienced my missed miscarriage and have tried to explain to fiancé that I am scared to go back to work because I can't handle people's condolences and care right now.. I said I almost feel like quitting and finding a new job where no one knows me. I only told my 2 bosses and they are lovely caring women, I am just so scared of the looks on their faces when I see them.... I hope you find the strength to get through your first day back, please let us know how it goes and maybe too if you have any words to pass on to the other scared women (me).
    Again so sorry that you are going through this..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"