Infertility

Confused and freaking out

I had my second ectopic pregnancy surgery on the 13th of February. I started what I assume was my period 3 days after the surgery on the 16th, it was very short only 3 days but it was the heaviest one I've ever had, I seriously thought I was going to bleed to death. The second week of this month my hcg levels were still over 100 and my ob nurse told me I would not be able to ovulate until my levels were down to 0 again and my period back on track so not to worry about taking my progesterone. DH and I have had sex one time on the 9th, unprotected because the one condoms we had I tore because I was in such a hurry, but he did pull out in an attempt to somewhat protect. However, today I started having crazy cramping and a noticed vaginal discharge has become suddenly heavier and whiter, but no smell, itchy, etc so it's not a yeast infection. Cervix has gone higher and seems softer but it was hard to tell because everything is kind of achy down there right now. And this afternoon I suddenly became unbelievably nauseous for no reason whatsoever. It went away for a little bit but when I was trying to cook dinner it came back full force, my husband had to finish cooking because the smell was making me puke. It should be at least 10-12 days till my period is due and I've never had cramping this early before period. Testing this early is pointless and I can't see my ob till next Thursday. So im just wondering if anyone else has ever experienced this...... Pregnancy symptoms this fast or any idea what else it could be. Or if it's possible to ovulate with hcg levels that high after all? I'm kind of freaking out. OK I'm really freaking out. 6 miscarriages total and then 2 ectopics in the past 6 months..... I'm not ready for this, my body isn't ready, I'm scared to death about having another ectopic..... And my husband is going to flip his sh*t if I am, the only reason we even did it is because of what the nurse said at my follow up.

Re: Confused and freaking out

• I am truly very sorry for your losses, but no one is going to be able to answer this question for you.
    Me: 34 | He: 40
    TTC since 08/2012
    DX: DOR

• przemosbabeprzemosbabe member
    edited March 2015
    I have seen that it's common for ladies to have pregnancy symptoms even after losses, some even the same day as getting a D&C. I am so sorry ! You have been through so much. I think with that many losses you really should consider seeing a reproductive immunologist. If your regular doctor cannot find a reason the losses, then this likely is your immune system causing this. The good news is there is help out there and the reproductive immunologists are it. The one in Chicago takes insurance. Her name is Dr. JoAnne Kwak Kim and she is at Rosalind and Franklin university. Dr. Jeffery Braverman is one in New York and he is at Braverman Reproductive Immunology ( I believe that is what his practice is called). Last time I checked, he was in network with Cigna only. He is expensive if you don't have insurance that he takes. Then there is the beer center and I think they are in California. Again I am so sorry to hear about your losses and I hope you find answers. That's so awful . But I know one of the doctors I have named can help you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"