November 2015 Moms

What did you have for dinner?

My appetite took a turn today. Nothing sounds good. Yippee.

The only thing that sounded remotely appetizing was oatmeal. So I went with it :) At least its healthy.

Your turn!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What did you have for dinner?

• Oatmeal for breakfast! Chicken noodles soup for dinner :( my belly has been bad the past coue days. I'm slowing giving up
  • See I'm hoping someone will mention something that might sound good. Peer pressure at its finest. I did want chocolate milk after that post the other day ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • A meat pie and blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries.

[spoiler] My Blog: Grow Baby Grow

BFP #1: 12/2009 m/c 1/2010 BFP #2: 6/2010 m/c 8/2010

BFP #3: 10/2011 ectopic 11/2011 (right tube removed, learned left tube was probably nonfunctional due to scar tissue from infection after m/c)

3 failed IUIs, IVF #1: 18R, 12M, 10F, 3 poor quality 5d embryos transferred= BFP #4!!!!!

Betas: 9dp5dt: 64 ~14dp5dt: 91 (expecting miscarriage, doubling time of 236 hours) ~16dp5dt: 200~18dp5dt: 500

First Ultrasound at 6w2d revealed two sacs, only one with a heartbeat

LK arrived after 42 weeks on August 14, 2013! Beautiful, healthy, and happy!

TTC#2: IVF booked for April 2015

Surprise BFP#5 February 19, 2015 EDD: November 2, 2015

Betas: 10dpo: 10, 14dpo: 77, 17dpo: 270

First Ultrasound at 5w1d showed a miracle UTE baby! And right ovary ovulation to left fallopian tube.

JD arrived at 38 weeks on October 20, 2015.

TTC #3: Since October 2017. BFP #6 July 2, 2018 EDD: March 16, 2019 [/spoiler]

• @Laurakat81 I'm craving fruit, but lack that in the house right now! But all those berries sound amazing right now. Tomorrow is grocery day though!
  • @gumby22c Don't they?! I made a special trip to the store just for berries earlier!

[spoiler] My Blog: Grow Baby Grow

BFP #1: 12/2009 m/c 1/2010 BFP #2: 6/2010 m/c 8/2010

BFP #3: 10/2011 ectopic 11/2011 (right tube removed, learned left tube was probably nonfunctional due to scar tissue from infection after m/c)

3 failed IUIs, IVF #1: 18R, 12M, 10F, 3 poor quality 5d embryos transferred= BFP #4!!!!!

Betas: 9dp5dt: 64 ~14dp5dt: 91 (expecting miscarriage, doubling time of 236 hours) ~16dp5dt: 200~18dp5dt: 500

First Ultrasound at 6w2d revealed two sacs, only one with a heartbeat

LK arrived after 42 weeks on August 14, 2013! Beautiful, healthy, and happy!

TTC#2: IVF booked for April 2015

Surprise BFP#5 February 19, 2015 EDD: November 2, 2015

Betas: 10dpo: 10, 14dpo: 77, 17dpo: 270

First Ultrasound at 5w1d showed a miracle UTE baby! And right ovary ovulation to left fallopian tube.

JD arrived at 38 weeks on October 20, 2015.

TTC #3: Since October 2017. BFP #6 July 2, 2018 EDD: March 16, 2019 [/spoiler]

• I eat oatmeal at some point almost every day--lately overnight oaks in the morning.  Tonight, I had pasta--wheat noodles, homemade canned spaghetti sauce, and pork sausage from our farm.  I feel like I am either hungry or (mostly) nauseous throughout the day.  Luckily tonight, I was hungry, so I took advantage of it! 
  • @gumby22c Don't they?! I made a special trip to the store just for berries earlier!

Very much so! Tomorrow is just a small grocery trip since my H is gone and I'm shopping for one right now. But I foresee half of what I buy being fresh fruit!!
  • A huge bowl of honey nut cheerios topped with strawberries.
  • Asian Teriyaki Stir Fry
    Married: 6.28.14
    TTC #1: 2.1.15
    BFP: 2.23.15 EDD: 11.6.15  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Salmon and Veg
  • My five your old has the flu and had heavy breathing, so we took him to the doctor and didn't get back til late so when we came home we just made a pizza. Everything sounds gross to me too except for pizza, I think my husband gets a little frustrated with me because he suggests things and I turn my nose up at it. Even when I'm not pregnant, I am picky about what I eat and now this just takes it to a whole other level.

• Kanne0729 said:

My five your old has the flu and had heavy breathing, so we took him to the doctor and didn't get back til late so when we came home we just made a pizza. Everything sounds gross to me too except for pizza, I think my husband gets a little frustrated with me because he suggests things and I turn my nose up at it. Even when I'm not pregnant, I am picky about what I eat and now this just takes it to a whole other level.

Oh No! Is he okay? (your baby....not your husband ;) )
  • I've lost my appetite completely, with slight nausea. Apple juice sounds the best right now, and I bought a pineapple ready to chop. Yesterday I forced myself to eat at least an avocado on whole grain bread. Nothing exciting at the moment. Had a quinoa, broccoli, fennel salad for dinner.
  • Haha, I had a bowl of cereal.  Also most of my toddler's chicken nuggets and banana (that she begged for and then refused to eat).  By the time she was in bed, I had no energy to cook something else.

Tonight it's brown sugar garlic chicken thighs, though!
    Anniversary

• I had a small dinner because I ate more for lunch than usual. I had a spinach salad with bell peppers and aged balsamic vinegar as the dressing. I also had a gigantic sweet potato with a little butter.

Tonight is breakfast for dinner! Eggs with spinach & peppers, and sweet potato home fries.
  • Kanne0729 said:

My five your old has the flu and had heavy breathing, so we took him to the doctor and didn't get back til late so when we came home we just made a pizza. Everything sounds gross to me too except for pizza, I think my husband gets a little frustrated with me because he suggests things and I turn my nose up at it. Even when I'm not pregnant, I am picky about what I eat and now this just takes it to a whole other level.

Oh No! Is he okay? (your baby....not your husband ;) )

Yes, he is fine now, he is pretty much back to his old bossy self today! He tested positive for Influenza A so they gave him a prescription for Tamiflu. It was scary because he rarely ever gets sick, so seeing him that sick and breathing like that freaked me out, poor little guy puked all over the doctor's office waiting room too, I felt so terrible. It's amazing how resilient little kids are, if that was me, I would probably still be in bed miserable. Now it's disinfecting time in my house today, so lets hope the rest of us don't get sick! Thank You for asking. :)

• I've been craving noodles so bad so last night I made wholegrain spelt spaghetti with sausages I baked in the oven with yellow bell pepper, red onion, cherry tomatoes, chilli flakes and truffle olive oil. It was amazing and I had the left overs cold for lunch today.
  • I had a small dinner because I ate more for lunch than usual. I had a spinach salad with bell peppers and aged balsamic vinegar as the dressing. I also had a gigantic sweet potato with a little butter.

Tonight is breakfast for dinner! Eggs with spinach & peppers, and sweet potato home fries.

OMG, a sweet potato sounds so good right now! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • We had a big group of friends get together for happy hour and dinner at Cold Beer and Cheeseburgers. Soooo no one noticed I ordered a non-alcoholic beer
  • My mum came to mine and cooked spag Bol bless her, fealt so bad throwing it up :( some reason tomato sauce doesn't agree with me in any of my pregnancies :(
  • We had waffles last night. I did mine with strawberries and whipped cream. Wasn't top of my list for desires but the strawberries were good! I really want chicken nuggets right now but that's not healthy...

Waffles sound amazing right now!
  • Waffles yum!
  • Smoothie! Unsweetened vanilla coconut milk, mango, strawberry, blueberry, spinach, ginger, flaxseed. I use frozen fruit so it's cold and slushy-like. Refreshing!
  • I was craving fruit for a short time, but now nothing appeals to me. I had some peanut butter crackers and now I'm thinking about making Ramen noodles. I was looking forward to having strange cravings and getting to eat a little more than usual, but it's not turning out that way so far.  (Maybe that stage is next?)  I'm thinking of going to the grocery store without a list tomorrow and just looking for things that don't turn me off.
    TTC#1 since Jan 2015
    BFP 2/19/15  •  MMC found at 9 wks  •  D&E at 11 wks (age 36)
    BFP 8/29/15
      •  CP (age 37)
    BFP 11/18/15  •  DD born at 41 weeks <3(age 37/38)

TTC#2 since May 2017
    BFP 10/18/17  •  MMC found at 8 wks  •  Misoprostal at 10.5 wks (age 39)

BFP 2/16/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 4/13/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 5/07/18  •  MMC found at 10.5 wks  •  D&E at 11.5 wks 
    •  Testing showed it was a girl with Trisomy 22. (age 39/40)
    9/5/18 Diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve (4-5 follicles, one ovary had none and was very atrophied)

RE says the low egg count is likely causing my recurrent pregnancy loss. Less eggs results in more aneuploidy.

BFP 9/24/18  • 
    CP (age 40)
    BFP 5/11/19  •  Fraternal twins  •  MMC found at 10w5d (Baby A 6w, Baby B 10w)  •  Misoprostal at 11 weeks (age 41)

• Omg, the ramen noodles were just what I needed. I feel like myself again. I'm already looking forward to having more of them for dinner.
    TTC#1 since Jan 2015
    BFP 2/19/15  •  MMC found at 9 wks  •  D&E at 11 wks (age 36)
    BFP 8/29/15
      •  CP (age 37)
    BFP 11/18/15  •  DD born at 41 weeks <3(age 37/38)

TTC#2 since May 2017
    BFP 10/18/17  •  MMC found at 8 wks  •  Misoprostal at 10.5 wks (age 39)

BFP 2/16/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 4/13/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 5/07/18  •  MMC found at 10.5 wks  •  D&E at 11.5 wks 
    •  Testing showed it was a girl with Trisomy 22. (age 39/40)
    9/5/18 Diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve (4-5 follicles, one ovary had none and was very atrophied)

RE says the low egg count is likely causing my recurrent pregnancy loss. Less eggs results in more aneuploidy.

BFP 9/24/18  • 
    CP (age 40)
    BFP 5/11/19  •  Fraternal twins  •  MMC found at 10w5d (Baby A 6w, Baby B 10w)  •  Misoprostal at 11 weeks (age 41)

• Just went to sprouts and got sweet potatoes, stuff to make black bean salad, fruit, veggies to roast, and fat free chocolate milk. And non alcoholic beer. Hubby has work late so who knows what I'll whip up :)
  • I've been bad compared to the rest of you. Lol... I had a whopper from bk tonight. Last night we had steak, potatoes, and corn on the cob all cooked on the bbq grill. It was so good.
  • I had all the intentions of making fried chicken and mashed potatoes... Then the time came to actually cook and I ended up buying KFC. Though I did offer to put it on a plate for my husband. Hahahaha
  • I was craving fruit for a short time, but now nothing appeals to me. I had some peanut butter crackers and now I'm thinking about making Ramen noodles. I was looking forward to having strange cravings and getting to eat a little more than usual, but it's not turning out that way so far.  (Maybe that stage is next?)  I'm thinking of going to the grocery store without a list tomorrow and just looking for things that don't turn me off.

I've been doing the grocery store without a list. And going more often than normal because my appetite has been changing too much. And ramen, it is sooo good. I almost ate 2 packs last night, but controlled myself.
  • McMenamins' Cajun tator tots & a lovely hummus plate, however the vegetables all tasted like dirt to me (:|
  • I was bad and had mushroom pizza and broccoli for dinner.
  • All of a sudden I have been feeling very nauseous at night around dinner time and hardly feel like eating a thing. Last night was hot tea and bread with butter. I have a feeling it might be the same thing again tonight.
  • I've been really off meat this week! The texture, look and smell of it make my stomach turn right now! Peanut butter and toast has been a life saver for some protein!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"