2nd Trimester

26 weeks Team Green again & getting curious!!

I'm 26 weeks & we're Team Green again. I will admit the curiosity is starting to get the best of me this time around. Due to my age & a previous loss, I had genetic testing done back in November and have monthly ultrasounds. I had one just yesterday. The heart rate was 148 & last week at the OB it was 153 where it had been for weeks. This pregnancy has been totally different than my first which resulted in my amazing son!! My loss was at 7 weeks. I know that every pregnancy is different and that every woman is different. I just thought it would be fun to hear experiences and heart rates and what sex they resulted in. Again I know if I really want to know all I have to do is make a phone call.

Re: 26 weeks Team Green again & getting curious!!

• So sorry to hear about your loss.

Started out at hb in the 160 range. Now at 137-138 and its a boy!
  • We had our anatomy scan yesterday. HR was 152 and she is a girl.
    Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Our heartrate was 160, a baby girl:)
  • @ipumpkin @vineheart137 @ashleyhozey Did you do the chinese gender predictor? I didn't know about the chart when I had my son & now I've been plugging in his info & the info with this baby as well. Most times it gets his right. Just curious if it's right for you guys.
  • smeame14 said:

No matter what old wives tales, Chinese prediction charts, etc you use......its still a 50/50 shot. No scientific reason behind it.

I realize this. I thought it would be fun to hear other's experiences.
  • LuvLoveXo said:

@ipumpkin @vineheart137 @ashleyhozey Did you do the chinese gender predictor? I didn't know about the chart when I had my son & now I've been plugging in his info & the info with this baby as well. Most times it gets his right. Just curious if it's right for you guys.

@LuvLoveXO - My Chinese Gender Chart said girl. I also peed on baking soda to enlighten some friends. My mom was also convinced it was a girl as she thought she saw a sign from my dad who recently passed away, telling her it was a girl. They were all wrong. Lol.
  • I have two boys and a Team Green baby on the way. Heart rates through all three have had all of the normal variation that come with baby's gestational age, baby resting versus active, etc.
  • Ah! I'm also Team Green, and have been getting more and more curious! I probably play out all the old wives tests every other week or so, just for something to do, to occupy my curiosity time! I did a couple of Chinese charts, and my results were girl from TB chart, and boy from two other sites. And even tho I'm not likely to have any more ultrasounds, as much as I really really want to know, even if I had another I wouldn't have them peek, I'm committed to the long haul! It's so deliciously hard tho!!
  • Daughter's 1st HB was 184
    Son's was 187
    This one was 159

The first two stayed in the 150-160 range the entire time.
  • LuvLoveXo said:

@ipumpkin @vineheart137 @ashleyhozey Did you do the chinese gender predictor? I didn't know about the chart when I had my son & now I've been plugging in his info & the info with this baby as well. Most times it gets his right. Just curious if it's right for you guys.

I don't put much stock in it, but it was right for me.
    Anniversary 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Why is it called Team Green?
  • I don't believe the old wives tales but I did try the Chinese gender chart and it was correct. I also read if your linea negra stops at your belly button it's a girl and if it goes past your button it's a boy. Mine is well past my belly button but we are having a girl.
  • Heart rate started at 162 at 8w - Then 155 at 12w - then 139-142 at 16w - then at 21w during our a/s hr was 138 - It's a boy!!! Chinese gender chart was right... and all the other old wives tales where right. I think I've gotten good at predicting gender by going with what the majority of the old wives say lol. I've been right 6 times in a row... well either lucky or good who knows. It's always 50/50 :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"