July 2015 Moms
Options

Anyone given your baby a nickname yet?!

13»

Re: Anyone given your baby a nickname yet?!

• Options
    My mother nick names my son Boomer. Cute and different!
  • Options

My mom and I want a nickname for my future son... we are going to name him Isaiah Evan... Any suggestions??

My step sister has a little boy named Isaiah and his nickname is Zai :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are naming out first boy thomas Xavier but my husband is called Tommy by everyone and his father Tom so we have been calling little guy tx (said tex
  • Options
    Absolutely!! We're having a girl and naming her Analizabeth Renessa, and her nickname will be Izzy! :)
  • Options
    She was Pinto before the anatomy scan. I don't really remember how that NN came about, I think I mentioned to H that some people call their babies Bean or Jellybean, and he suggested Pinto Bean lol. Now that we know she is a girl we haven't been using Pinto as much, just saying baby girl.
    Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    yttalyttal member
    Don't know the sex yet but every since I found out I am pregnant I have called my baby 'Baby Beauty' as I believe this baby is the beauty that God is giving me instead of ashes. I got pregnant when I least expected to and when I was still dealing with the sudden passing of my mom who died four months before I re-gained the desire for intimacy with my husband. I believe God has blessed me with Baby Beauty as I really have lost a lot in my mom last year. I give God thanks everyday for this amazing journey as I thought it may not have happened. God is indeed faithful.
  • Options
    Our baby has two nicknames. BabyBack2.0 and Howie Maui. (Guess where we were 18 weeks ago!!)
  • Options
    My 4year old daughter really loves the name Jamal.... not sure where she got it from :) but.that has been babies nickname until we pick something out!
  • Options
    The babys name is xavier, so he is baby xa. :D luckily we have agreed on the name since month 2
  • Options
    We don't know the sex officially yet (14 week NT scan looked very "boyish" though) So we sometimes call "him" Logan but thats not his official name yet, just our favorite so far.....But since this has been a tough pregnancy for me I've been calling him/her Little Booger Head. S/he likes to make mommy's life difficult just like a little booger head would lol
    Please excuse typos....auto correct hates me. =)

Married 8.17.12
    Anniversary 
    DD Born 9.23.13
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerDS Born 7.15.15

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We aren't finding out the sex... So usually just baby or peanut.
  • Options
    Bean is the nickname for our little one. We're not finding out the gender & this sort of stuck around week 15 or so. I didn't like constantly saying "him or her"/"he or she".
  • Options
    Don't know the sex yet but I like noonie
  • Options
    We call our baby peanut too lol
  • Options
    Lillian Elisabeth.. We call her "Elle" or "L'
  • Options
    We called ours "my little bean" until we found out he was a boy. Now we call him all kinds of things, "Mr. Wiggles" is my favorite. His name is going to be Aedan Murphy so I've had a few friends call him "little murph murph" lol
  • Options
    We called our little girl before we found out her gender Baby Rock, and everyone called her the pepple. Now her nickname is Rosey since her name is Rose :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"