May 2015 Moms
Options

~*Tuesday Twin Check-In*~

Week/Fruits:

Twin Type (Identical/Fraternal/etc):

Symptoms:

Appointment AW:

Questions/Comments/Complaints/Concerns:

GTKY : What are you most looking forward to post - pregnancy. ..besides the babies:

Re: ~*Tuesday Twin Check-In*~

• Options
    Week/Fruits: 31wk/pineapples

Twin Type (Identical/Fraternal/etc): boy/girl

Symptoms: generally uncomfortable....pain in my ribs, heartburn, indigestion. ..and my feet just started to swell.

Appointment AW: next week stress test and biophysical and o/B appt

Questions/Comments/Complaints/Concerns: Just wondering everyday how far I will make it.
    GTKY : What are you most looking forward to post - pregnancy. ..besides the babies: Wine...wine...and more wine.
  • Options
    Week/Fruits: 29/eggplants?? (I forget already)

Twin Type (Identical/Fraternal/etc): di/di (boys)

Symptoms: Swelling in ankles and fingers (goodbye wedding rings), restless legs continue to plague me and my sleep, generally uncomfortable.

Appointment AW: Next week - last week's appt was status quo

Questions/Comments/Complaints/Concerns: Counting down on number of weeks to the magic 36/37 - worried how I'm going to survive a 2-day biz meeting at end of month

GTKY : What are you most looking forward to post - pregnancy. ..besides the babies: Sleeping on my back & belly and a good glass of wine!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Week/Fruits: 26 weeks/ Heads of Lettuce

Twin Type (Identical/Fraternal/etc): Boy/Girl

Symptoms: Peeing every 5 minutes, hard to breathe, not sleeping at night, BH when I stand up from sitting, back pain, uncomfortable in general

Appointment AW: Had an appt on Monday (passed my GD test very surprisingly) and had measurements. Babies are 1 lb 11 oz each and looking good! Cervix still long.

Questions/Comments/Complaints/Concerns: Also counting down (to my last day at work). Doctor gave me the ok to stop working at 30 weeks, so I will have some time to finally relax and get some stuff done. Cannot wait to be able to take a nap! Work has just gotten too hard to do physically...

GTKY : What are you most looking forward to post - pregnancy. ..besides the babies: Same as @cookiesmac ! Sleeping on my belly again finally and wine!!!
  • Options
    Weeks/fruit: 30w5d pineapples

Twin type: fraternal boy/girl

Symptoms: heartburn, peeing all the time, is there any sleep position that's comfortable?

Appointment aw: next week is next growth scan.

Questions/comments/concerns: baby a is smaller so they are already talking c-section. Worried about recovery and how I am going to take care of 2 babies and recover.

GTKY: it's been perfect weather for a run. Oh I miss that! But wine is a close second!
  • Options
    Week/Fruits: 32 weeks tomorrow. I forget the fruit.

Twin Type (Identical/Fraternal/etc): fraternal girls di/di

Symptoms: hip and rib pain. Trouble sleeping, tiredness.

Appointment AW: had a fetal assessment today and have a midwife apt next week.

Questions/Comments/Complaints/Concerns:
    My girls were 4lbs 12oz and 4lbs 4oz today. Was surprised to see those measurement. I realize they can be out but it makes me feel reassured. We also go to see a 3d pic for the first time. So amazing. Baby a looks so much like her daddy.

GTKY : What are you most looking forward to post - pregnancy. ..besides the babies:
    Stomach sleeping and being able to put my own socks on
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"