May 2015 Moms
Options

Going home outfit question

Mehand2Mehand2 member
edited March 2015 in May 2015 Moms
I had planned on getting my little guy a simple onesie with his initials monogrammed for his going home outfit. However, someone told me that he shouldn't be brought home in a onesie because of his umbilical cord. I have tried to research this and I'm not having much luck! What is everyone planning on bringing their little one home in? **I'm sorry, I accidentally asked this twice. I don't know how to delete this

Re: Going home outfit question

• Options
    We did a onesie and it was fine. In fact, we had two onesies on her when we left. 
  • Options
    Shanfrey82Shanfrey82 member
    edited March 2015
    Onesies are totally fine, you just don't want pants that hit right at the belly button line and might possibly put pressure or rub on the healing cord.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Onesies work great! And depending on weather a sleeper with the little fold over hands is in my opinion the best.
    Married 6-1-13
    Sebastian 3-11-14
    Simon 5-2-15
    Baby #3 Due 9-29-16
  • Options
    I'm going with a onesie!! Where I live, it's already 80+ degrees, so I'm trying to stick with something light. Love the crochet hat and monogrammed onesie ideas, but it's just too hot here :/ Try looking on Etsy!! They have the cutesttttt outfits!!!!
  • Options
    I have this little red polo onsie with matching socks .

When my first was born I always dressed her up the whole time we was in the hospital. Lol.
  • Options
    I'm going with a sleeper. It'll be early May and it's usually chilly here. 
  • Options
    I found this at BRU for her coming home outfit. I fell in love with it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"