Infertility
Options

Needing support today

Hi all,

I'm 29 with "skinny" PCOS, been ttc for almost 2 years. We did our first IVF cycle in October 2013 but couldn't transfer any fresh due to lining timing. Transferred 1 frozen embryo in November, and it took. Sadly, we lost this pregnancy at 6 weeks (no heartbeat found). Needless to say, we were devastated.

I just did a frozen transfer with my last 2 frozen embryos last week. I have been so incredibly anxious that I started taking HPTs at 3dp5dt. To my surprise, I got a very faint positive on FRER on the morning of 3dp5dt. I was obviously excited and thought maybe they both took for it to show so early. Well, I have been testing more since then. Today is 5dp5dt, and this morning the line is still very faint. It is visible, but I do not believe it has gotten any darker since 2 days ago. 

My beta isn't scheduled for another 6 days. I know I should just relax and stop testing, but I have already gotten myself into this trouble. I am now absolutely terrified that I am having or am going to have a chemical pregnancy. With my last singleton pregnancy, I had a very clear FRER positive and positive digital on 6dp5dt, but I was not testing sooner to observe progression.

I am so scared and upset and could really use some support to get me through this week. For reference, 5dp5dt usually translates to 10dpo.

Re: Needing support today

• Options
    While I have PCOS, I have no experience to relate to what you're going through, but I do know the anxiety of BFN, of another AF. We've been TTC for 2+ years. And maybe this is cliche, but take several deep breaths and try to relax. Let your body work with the assistance you're giving it. If you can, put your feet up, do whatever it takes to get your mind elsewhere. If you are that concerned, call your doc. I'm sure you wouldn't be the first to do so. And if you can't get your mind off of it, do something positive and baby-centric. Sing a lullabye, hug a bear. Maybe that's stupid, but it's always helped me...even if just a little. Lots of baby dust to you!!!!
    TTC: 2 years+

• Options
    I've never had a second line on any pregnancy test so I have no advice. Congrats. A BFP warning in your thread title would be nice.
    TTC #1 since 2011 · Me (35, PCOS, AMA, abnormal eggs) and DH (47, MFI)
    2012-2013: 3 Clomid cycles, 3 IUIs, all BFNs
    IVF #1 January 2014: 14R/12M/9F 1 transferred, 3 frozen = BFN
    FET #1 March 2014: 1 transferred = BFFN · FET #2 May 2014: 2 transferred = BFFN
    IVF #2 June 2014: 24R/11M/10F 6 PGS tested: 1 normal embryo, 1 with no result
    FET #3 in March 2015: 2 transferred = BFFN
    imageimageimageimageimage
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"