April 2015 Moms
Options

Second, Third, Fourth, or more pregnancies

Hello Ladies. I'm on my third pregnancy and this time around things are very different than my first and second.

I was wondering if there are any other "seasoned" MTB out there that feel the same way.

Re: Second, Third, Fourth, or more pregnancies

• Options
    This is my third and it's totally different, but it's my first boy so I'm not really surprised. It's just odd how different this one is.
  • Options
    This is also my 3rd pregnancy. Not much different as far as symptoms. I am much more tired and irritable, but I work nights and watch my two toddlers during the day. I can say I am much more anxious about labor and delivery this time around and still not quite sure why. I think the first time ignorance was bliss
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is my third and first boy too. This pregnancy has been by far the hardest. I always have all day sickness but vomited way more this time. I also have an anterior placenta, and he is breech. Neither of these happened with my girls. On the plus side my back is usually killing me at this point, and it rarely hurts this time around.
  • Options
    This is my third and it is much more painful then my previous pregnancies. I never felt BH with my others, nor did I have this crazy/ nerve pinchy pain in my vag--- oh and I am much bigger and sooner, not necessarily weightwise. I am pretty sure my uterus self inflated to accommodate a watermellon, when my little one was the size of a sun flower seed.
  • Options
    This is my second and completely different than my first. I hurt much more, sleep less, and I am sick more. She is super low and I feel like a hand is just gonna pop out at any moment! My son gave me acid reflux and lived in my lungs.
  • Options
    Third pregnancy. My first pregnancy was a breeze. My second pregnancy I was sicker than all hell the entire 7wks prior to having a miscarriage. This pregnancy has been pretty good overall but my body definitely hurts more and I am having gallbladder complications this time.
    Married: 3/01/08
    Baby Girl: 7/29/11
    Angel Baby: M/C 7/15/14 at 7wk
    BFP: 8/23/14 - Due 4/28/15  - It's a BOY!
  • Options
    @guinevereis - I forgot about the bigger sooner thing! At 3 months I looked like 6! Doesn't help that this is 3 under 3 either, and oh the pressure- swear this kid is going to fall out some days.
  • Options
    This is my fourth pregnancy and it's been kinda nuts. My morning sickness was insane, I showed at 5 weeks (no kidding I was convinced it was bloat) and the varicose veins! And the food aversions! Of course, I'm also pregnant with b/g twins, so there's that
  • Options
    This is my second and it is like day and night from my first! My 1st I was so sick, covered in a really bad case of eczema and huge swollen. This time around my pregnancy I've hit some snags with nausea but I've only gained about half the weight, not swollen however my dr has advised me he is sitting so low he can't get any lower. I needed a body wrapz support belt to hold up my belly.
  • Options
    This is my third and completely different than my first 2!!  I had on and off M/S for 28 weeks and was constipated throughout my entire pregnancy.  I had neither symptoms with my first 2 (both boy and girl)…I only had M/S for 11 weeks with them and then felt great for the rest of the pregnancies.  Baby #3 is a surprise so I am really curious as to what the gender is…with all these symptoms.  I am definitely nervous about Baby #3 because I already have 2 happy and healthy children that I feel so lucky for!!  Just hope that I am blessed with another happy and healthy child!!!  Very nervous about the delivery this time…both my first labors were very quick, but I was able to get my much needed epidural…just hoping this delivery doesn't go too fast where I can't get one!!
  • Options
    kmayababykmayababy member
    edited March 2015
    4th!! Your body tends to feel more with each child, each one has gotten worse, not to mention it has been 14 years since my first pregnancy!!! I felt my hips spread, it feels like my cervix is tied in and the strings are constantly being pulled, sob, dizzy spells, at the least I am thankful not to have carpal tunnel with this one.. Almost there.. I tell myself every morning.. 1 more night closer to the end!!!
  • Options
    kmayababykmayababy member
    edited March 2015
  • Options
    This is my fourth girl. The only difference is I am older, so I am more tired and hurt more. I am also less physically active than I was with my first.
  • Options
    4th pregnancy (3rd child- had a miscarriage) and I don't feel like it is totally different. I'm just much more tired/sore.
  • Options
    I'm having my 4th boy really thought it was a girl as this pregnancy us so different

All day sickness for 8wks.
    Very bad indegestion acid reflux on tablets from docs.
    Piles and constipation bad.

Didn't have any of this with other 3 so strange
  • Options
    This is my third and hardest pregnancy. I feel awful. Probably because I'm older and less excercising, but more physical demands because of caring for 3 yo and 20 mo.
    DS born 10/25/11 **  DD born 6/24/13 **  DS born 4/20/15
  • Options

I lost 100 pounds between #2 and #3 so everything is different this time.

I feel great compared to my previous non-pregnant weight and a million times better than pregnant at my old weight.

I was high risk with #1 and #2 for BP issues and this time I am "normal".  It is a totally different doctor experience too - I don't have weekly ultrasounds, don't have to take meds, won't be induced at 39w as part of HR protocol.

This is baby #3 and I have no idea what a natural contraction feels like - I've only ever had insane ones on Pitocin!

DD 7/2010, DS 3/2012, #3 due 4/24/2015

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"