November 2014 Moms
Options

How often does your baby sleep through the day?

malbethkilmalbethkil member
edited February 2015 in November 2014 Moms
My Lo sleeps about 8-9 hours at night and during the day he can only stay awake for about 2hours, then he'll take about a 30 min nap. Is that normal? Is anyone else's 3 month old doing this?

Re: How often does your baby sleep through the day?

• Options
    Our LO does this! We feed her and put her down every night about 7pm sometimes even 630 and she sleeps until at least 4am. During the day we will do tummy time, she'll lay on her play mat, and go in her swing but she's asleep for most of the day when she's not active. We even do dance parties I'll play music and dance around with her but she eventually falls asleep . Many say its growth spurts!
  • Options
    Yes sounds familiar. Lo is 14 weeks. We put him down around 10pm with a 4oz bottle and he sleeps through the night until 6-7am. From there we do the eat, active sleep schedule all day. He eats 4oz right when he wakes, stays up for 1 1/2-2hours (never more than 2), and then naps for 30-60minutes. Repeat. It's wonderful having him on this schedule!! Makes my life so much easier and more predictable! Now all I have to do is get my in laws to follow it!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My LO is 4 months today... She also cannot stay awake for more than an hour to hour and a half at a time and takes about 6 one hour naps during the day. We also follow a sleep, eat, play schedule. Last feeding is about 1130pm and first feeding is 630am. She cranks to take her nap lol
  • Options
    My LO is also 4 months today. He also follows the sleep, eat, play schedule and doesn't stay up past an hour and a half before napping again. He goes to bed between 7/7:30 and gets up around 6:30/7 am (wakes for 1 night feed).
    My Blog
    Hubby. 44   Wifey. 36 - Unexplained IF Finally diagnosed with Stage 3 endo and a busted left tube.
    10/11-4/12 Natural cycles BFN
    5/12-6/13 - 9 IUI's + 1 hospital stay for "PID" infection from IUI. All BFN
    8/13 - IVF #1, 14 eggs, 12 fertilized.... 2 blasts transferred Day 5, 5 frozen. BFN
    9/13 - Hysteroscopy, cleaned out some small polyps
    10/13 - FET #1, 2 blasts transferred, Day 5 - BFN :(
    12/13 - Diagnostic laparoscopy, found Stage 3 Endo and non-functioning left fallopian tube which they clipped.
    Finally a diagnosis!
    2/14 - FET #2, 2 blasts transferred, the last 2. Hoping this is it!
    3/11 First BFP ever! Beta 1=160
    It's twins!
    7 weeks - vanishing twin syndrome, 1 baby left.
    Our take home miracle arrived 11/8/14 via C-section, Nicholas Gary.
  • Options
    My baby slept her days away until right about 4 months. She still has days where she sleeps a lot, but in general she is awake more than before. She's also increased her nighttime feelings, so I think she's growing a lot right now:)
    IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"