April 2015 Moms
Options

Screaming owl website?

has anyone ordered from screaming owl? They are running a special $15 for 3 rompers and I ordered them but I'm wondering if the quality will be ok... Anyone familiar with them?

Re: Screaming owl website?

• Options
    I ordered a diaper bag from them the beginning of December and haven't received it. Their site states it can take 6-8 weeks before they start processing orders. I don't know how the quality is but the turn around is slow!
  • Options
    I ordered a Chevron Easter dress from there a few weeks ago and it arrived last week. Not the highest quality but it's cute for the money.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I ordered hair bows from them and haven't received it yet. This was about a month ago.

In fine print, says it's a 5-6 week turnaround after they close the deal.

So should be sometime in mid April. Ugh.
  • Options
    I have ordered various items from the website. It takes a while for them to arrive depending on when you order and when the deal closes. They aren't name brand products, I suspect they are mostly handmade or smaller manufacturers. I have loved everything I have gotten so far!
  • Options
    Thanks! I'll have to follow up when I receive the rompers, it was 3 rompers for $15, just hope it doesn't take so long that she grows out of the size...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"