Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

need advice about possible 2nd miscarriage

missbliss88missbliss88 member
edited March 2015 in Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Hello! I had my first miscarriage at the end of January '15. I went to the er at 6weeks and was told the embryo stopped developing at 5 weeks. I had very light spotting for a week leading up to my er visit. Only brown and no pain. When I saw my obgyn a few days later she was very brief and dismissive. They only ran one blood test to check my levels and that's it. No follow up no more appointments. I was told "it's common and you're fine." so my husband and I tried again the next month. Got pregnant again right away. I was feeling way more pregnant this time. Lots more symptoms. But today I am 6weeks and again I saw light brown spotting for the first time. I have no idea what to do. Any advice or suggestions are appreciated.

Re: need advice about possible 2nd miscarriage

• Options
    I'm so sorry your going through this. My dr said brown spotting can be ok since its old blood but, I would definitely call the dr to be seen. I just had a DNC on Friday. It's so hard to go through this. We want to try again as soon as we can but the possibility of a second miscarriage really scares me. Hoping for good news!!
  • Options
    4N6s4N6s member
    I had light brown spotting to my miscarriage.

I'm hoping for the best. Good luck.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Personally, every time I've spotted it's lead to a miscarriage. So sorry you're going through this.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"