Secondary IF
Options

BIGGEST LOSER / Healthy Living Check-in 3/9/15

Hi Ladies!  I'm changing the check-in to add "healthy living" so anyone who doesn't necessarily want to play the game can participate in our check in!

Big thank to @iloveshanej for taking over for me last week when I went home for my grandmother's funeral!

How was everyone's week? 

Please share....

1. Something you need to work on.
2. Something you are proud of.
3. Your plan.

Good luck ladies and keep up the good work! 

imageimageimage
My FF Chart:
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/490dd7
TTC #3 since June 2013
BFP #1 7/21/2013--EDD 3/30/14--D&C 9/24/13
BFP #2 1/28/14--MC 2/7/14

IUI #1 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
IUI #2 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
IUI #3 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
Surgery scheduled 12/12/14 to fix possible isthmocele
3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
Repeat c-scar surgery June 2015
2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

Re: BIGGEST LOSER / Healthy Living Check-in 3/9/15

• Options
    AFM:

DH and I tried the keto diet but when I found out about my grandmother I just started eating girl scout cookies.  We've found a new diet plan called the "Zero Belly Diet" and I am super excited about it.  No dairy or gluten which is good for IF but allows one cheat meal a week and brown rice and quinoa!  And dark chocolate!

I managed to fit in 3 work outs last week despite all of the sadness.

3. Your plan.

Stay on track and exercise!

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/490dd7
    TTC #3 since June 2013
    BFP #1 7/21/2013--EDD 3/30/14--D&C 9/24/13
    BFP #2 1/28/14--MC 2/7/14

IUI #1 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #2 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #3 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
    FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
    Surgery scheduled 12/12/14 to fix possible isthmocele
    3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
    Repeat c-scar surgery June 2015
    2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
    MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• Options
    Hey all! I had an okay week. Not bad, but nothing to write home about. 

I went to an intense spin class on Monday, ran on Wednesday, and did a short workout on Thursday. I did nothing this weekend, which is unusual. 

1. I did decently this week, had a few more cookies than I like, but not bad. I just need to pay better attention to the food I am eating. 
    2. I am doing great packing breakfasts and lunches. I have saved myself a ton of calories (and $) by packing. I started that when the first challenege started, so thanks @Frenchteachermama for the motivation.
    3. Busy week here, so I need to pay close attention to my food intake.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sigh. I'm terrible at this game. Adult beverages and barbeque all weekend. :( haven't gained weight so bonus points there.

I cleaned a lot! I'm super sore from cleaning (sad) but that means I worked some muscles!! Probably 5 hours of strenuous cleaning, 7-8 total. Yes!

June 19, 2010 - Miracle Baby Girl

Round 2
    Since March 2013
    BFP April 2013 - Missed M/C July 2013 @ 12w6d
    BFP December 2013 - CP @ 4w3d
    Eight medicated cycles, three IUIs: FAIL
    IVF #1 Antagonist - January 2015: CP/FAIL

IVF #2 April 2015: Microdose lupron Flare
    ICSI, CCS Freeze all
    6 blasts biopsied/5 normal

FET #1 June 25, 2015 6AA and 5AA blast transfer
    BFP 3dp5dt!
    Beta 8dp5dt 195.2, 10dp5dt 474.8, 12dp5dt 977, 22dp5dt 25,580
    <3 Twins! Our boy and girl coming end of February!  <3

• Options
    @Frenchteachermama, you're welcome! Anytime sweet lady :-)

This past week was emotionally rough but I'm taking time to grieve as well as learning to deal with lose workout pigging out on food.

1. I still need to work on my exercise but my injuries are limiting that.

2. I'm proud that I've absurd emotional eating for the most part after an emotional week.

3. My plan is eating healthier, cleaner, watching portion sizes and exercising.
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Options
    Hi! Hope I can join in.

Not binging when we get bad news or I'm upset.  I've never really considered myself an "emotional eater" but man, when I found out my blood test was neg, it has been a struggle not to eat-all-the-things!

I've started Flexible Dieting (tracking Macros) and I've had a great first week.

3. Your plan.
    I am really working right now to increase my protein and add in two additional workouts a week.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"