August 2015 Moms
Options

Sunday Ticker Change *for Due Dates 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, and 30th*

1. What week are you? How big is baby?

2. Appointment updates or milestones to talk about?

3. Cravings? How's your diet and exercise?

4. What are you looking forward to most about spring!?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sunday Ticker Change *for Due Dates 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, and 30th*

• Options
    1. 18w, supposedly a sweet potato but those come in such a variety of sizes my BS meter is going off...

2. Well, last week I had a marginally high BP so I tried not to stress, upped my water, lowered my sugar and ate plenty of protien and veggies. It's back down now and my MW is happy so so am I. I have felt a bit of movement here and there but I seem to have gained the dreaded "B belly" for some reason. I hope it goes away soon!

3. No real cravings, nothing like my first pregnancy, anyway. I'm eating pretty well these days and I manage to follow my prenatal yoga dvd once a week.

4. I am really looking forward to planting our garden. I am in the planning stages now! But the best part will be warm weather and no mosquitoes! I know that summer has begun when those little buggers come a callin.
  • Options
    18 weeks and no clue

Anatomy scan March 25th

I like crawfish and ice cream but my appetite has been weak.

Warmth
    imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    16 weeks baby is the length of a carrot size of an avacado
    Tuesday I find out my gender hopefully
    Exercise ha yeah right no real cravings
    Being warm instead of cold all the time!
  • Options
    I'm 18 weeks today! Baby BOY is the size of a sweet potatoe!
    I am high risk so I go see the doctor every other week and the last appointment we completed our last blood test to rule out any chromosome or birth defects. We are pretty much in the clear except for a 20 week level two ultrasound!
    I was craving sweets like crazy! The last couple of weeks the cravings have died down a lot...
    I'm looking forward to being able to let my God outside for more than five minutes! He hates being cooped up all day!
  • Options
    1. What week are you? How big is baby? I am week 15 and the baby is the size of a navel orange.

2. Appointment updates or milestones to talk about? DH will not be here for anatomy scan coming up at the end of the month, so I will ask the tech to seal whether baby is going to be a boy or girl in an envelope so we can find out together.

3. Cravings? How's your diet and exercise? My cravings fluctuate from wanting some sweet (hard candies) to salty/hearty. My diet isn't doing so good, but my exercise is kept up with regular walks. 

4. What are you looking forward to most about spring!? I look forward to no more defrosting/ice scraping the car in the morning, and taking walks after work since there is more daylight. I bought some fun summer clothes and can't wait to start wearing them.
    DS1 - 8-10-2015 LO2 - EDD 4-30-2017
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    19 weeks today!
    Got my letter in the mail, my c-sec is July 28th, but I'm due Aug 2. I have to be in the hospital by 5:30 AM. Wouldn't be so bad but we have about 40 min drive to the hospital. Yuck!
    First ultrasound in on Fri and we are finding out the sex :-D so excited!!
    No cravings, just hungry a lot.
    Looking forward to melting snow and our garden. Been planning it in my head the last couple of days.
  • Options
    1. What week are you? How big is baby? 19 weeks baby is as big as a mango

2. Appointment updates or milestones to talk about? We have our anatomy scan tomorrow! We already know the sex but can't wait to see baby and make sure she is still healthy!

3. Cravings? How's your diet and exercise? No cravings really. I have had a bad cold this past week so I have had a hard time eating with this congestion. Can't wait until this cold passes!

4. What are you looking forward to most about spring!? We are going to Costa Rica at the end of April for a week. I'm so excited and ready to go on vacation.

Team Pink! Baby Girl due 8.2.15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    18 weeks, bump said as big  as sweet potato  :)
    I had 18 week appointment  this  Thursday  but i canceled  it because  i have  to  work  
    Tacos i actually  just got done eating  taco bell. I eat pretty healthy  in my opinion i eat alot of bake chicken rices and veggies  but sometimes Mcdonald  fries and taco bell calls my name. Only  exercise  im doing is walking  my  job is close to my house  so  i walk there and back a lot  i also walk to the grocery  stores  around  my neighborhood.

Spring is already here for me yay! Gotta love florida weather. Today is such a beautiful  day  i wish i had my baby all ready so we can be outside  and enjoy the warm weather  and  cool breeze  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"