March 2015 Moms

Labour day guessing game?

anyone guess the day their babies were born and been right about it? Last time around, my DH guessed the right day (exactly 39 weeks) and was right. This time around, my DH thinks the 13th, and when I asked my 2.5 year old DD, she said she's gonna meet the baby on Tuesday (which will be when I'm 49 weeks). Any of you ladies have accurate guesses or care to share your guesses for those who haven't been born yet?

Re: Labour day guessing game?

• I mean 39 weeks. Don't know how to edit
  • That's funny! My almost 2 y.o. god daughter guessed that I will have DD on Tuesday after dinner. I'll let you know!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    For SuzyQ and all the M15 losses

• Loading the player...
  • My sister is running a poll on when I'll give birth - it's a way to keep me entertained in the build up, bit of fun for everyone who wants to be involved! Also means they'll be bugging her for news and not me
  • I have bunch of family members guessing. I guessed yesterday, 38 weeks 5days... Still pregnant.
  • My doctor, friends, and family all thought I'd be having her early... Still pregnant at 40+4
  • I'm sure March 29. I'm hoping for the 21st, first day of spring :-). Since I'm a ftm however, I'm likely to go over so also throwing April 1 and even Easter Sunday out there
  • I meant I'm due March 29
  • I thought I would have my guy on March 3, had him the 2nd. My son said it would be one more day on the 1st!
  • aprilk86 said:

I'm sure March 29. I'm hoping for the 21st, first day of spring :-). Since I'm a ftm however, I'm likely to go over so also throwing April 1 and even Easter Sunday out there

My hubby's birthday is April 1st & April fools day is very fitting for him!
  • ashleyaprileashleyaprile member
    edited March 2015
    I'm guessing a week and a half left. Sooo the 17th - 21st. Within that range. We shall see. Lol.
  • My first was born on April 1St. I thought it would be awesome if him and his little sister had the same bday. But then the dr told me that she wasnt gonna let me go to my due date, so i no it wouldnt be past..sucks!!.
  • My guess is march 20 and i guessed she'll be 7 lbs 8 oz and 19.5 inches long. :) we shall see
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"