1st Trimester
Options

Running out of excuses...

2»

Re: Running out of excuses...

• Options
    I just want to say that the reason I wanted excuses was not because my friends are prying and judgmental. It's because when a woman my age (31) who's been married for a year suddenly decides to not drink a few times in a row, it's very easy to deduct that she's pregnant, and I am not telling yet.
    I do think ordering mock drinks is a very good solution until it's time to tell. So thank you for suggesting that!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Do I just not go out drinking as much as normal people?? If I were to tell my friends I wasn't having alcohol for a few nights they'd just be like "OK cool, you get to be the one who keeps us from doing stupid crap!" And that would be the end of that.

I think the diet idea is great. I don't see why you would have a problem with that excuse OP! :)
    Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would default to the giving it up for Lent excuse since it's convenient this time of year. Prying family is always a hard thing to keep at bay. Luckily I don't have to worry about the drinking issue since I was made to give up alcohol after I suffered a stroke. Less calories to sneak up on me now :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"