December 2015 Moms

Hopefully this will be my month!

Hello. I have been lurking and lightly participating on the November board but it looks like that will not be my month. My husband and I decided to try for #3 last month. I am excited to try again this month with positive results!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: Hopefully this will be my month!

• I am also hopeful for this month!  I was on the November boards as well but had a CP this week.  Maybe December will be it for us.  Hoping we both end up here in a couple weeks :)
  • I'm prego and I'm pooping a lot :-q
  • Loading the player...
  • Also hoping for bfp. I had my IUD out a cpl weeks ago, and ovulated last week. Although id prob go to November because if I calculate right I'd be due dec 2nd but I'd go a week before I'm a section mom
  • Hopeful here too! Does anyone know what happened to the normal ttc board? I was on one day and the next it was all birth month clubs I'm confused! But I'm glad there are at least a few hopefuls still here!
  • I will be testing tomorrow morning........fingers crossed!!!

• Good Luck!!! I will be testing on Saturday/Sunday.  Hoping for my BFP too!
  • I'll be testing friday/saturday hopin for a postive + .....fingers crossed prayers sent and nervousness scale ummm......10000000 ......gudd luck ladies wishin yu all the best and the results yu wish for
  • I'll be testing friday/saturday hopin for a postive + .....fingers crossed prayers sent and nervousness scale ummm......10000000 ......gudd luck ladies wishin yu all the best and the results yu wish for
  • I tested this morning......BFP!!
    Good luck to everyone!!
  • Congrats :) how exciting!!

• Congrats to all the BFPs so far. We are still a week away from testing. This will be our third (and probably last) kiddo!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"