Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

crying when riding in car seat at night

Here lately our 38 week son has been crying when he is put in his rear facing car seat at night while I am driving.  Dawson has never been a fussy baby, even at birth he didn't cry.  I give him toys that play music and light up, initially these worked and he never cried especially when riding. PLEASE,  can someone give me some advise?

Re: crying when riding in car seat at night

• Options
    Not sure if this is of any help bc you said you've already tried light up toys, but my LO does that too and we got a mirror that lights up and plays music. she's stopped her nighttime crying. Otherwise we turn the back seat light on for her-- I have a traverse so it's far enough away from me that doesn't affect safety when I'm driving. Our last resort is to have my husband or I sit in te back with her.
  • Options
    DS does the same. We hook up a mirror or light and if someone is back there with him, we'll play games on iPad or phone and that keeps him happy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
      Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Could also be maybe he is tired? My DS gets like that when he wants to be in bed but instead we wre in the car at that time. Also my DD was like that but it was because she was hot in the car all the time.
  • Options
    kat+1kat+1 member
    Maybe his car seat hurts him. My son didn't like his seat he cried when he was in it. But more so at night we switched to a britex marathon and he stopped crying.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"