July 2015 Moms
Options

Not a fan of pregnancy

I feel like death. Anyone else? My tummy, back and head hurts. I can't sleep, I'm cranky! Anyone else having a hard time?

Re: Not a fan of pregnancy

• Options
    I did for a while now at 20wks I just started to feel better. I feel bad because I wasn't exactly happy or a while. Now i'm getting excited. I think because I feel better too. I don't have the gloom and doom glasses on anymore. But better days are soon to be here !! Just wait : )
  • Options
    This is my third and I I am having a harder time. The physical constraints are hard along with my hips aching every day. Usually the second trimester is the easiest. My husband mentions a forth but I can't imagine going through all this again. My first two pregnancies were great I loved them and I felt great!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is my second and it's harder. I feel like crap too.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    adawn1981 said:

This ⬆️ 100%
  • Options

adawn1981 said:

This ⬆️ 100%
    This is me too. Had a rough enough 1st pregnancy. The first trimester of this pregnancy was tons better but now I feel like death (ontop of dealing with an almost 2yr old ugh )
    <leader of the pack small photo leaderofthepacksmall_zps19d110a4.jpg photo r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    My first pregnancy was AWFUL. I threw up every day, usually more than once, for 33 straight weeks. I had 3 non-delivery hospitalizations. It was just miserable! This is my 2nd and while it's better than the first, it's still terrible. I feel crappy probably 80% of the time and my 3 year old doesn't understand when Mommy really just CAN'T. I cannot understand how women have 5 or 6 babies (yes I know several). I don't glow, I'm not feeling all "connected to nature because I'm creating a life", or any of that magical pregnancy stuff. I'm tired, I hurt, and I just want to take a really good dump (sorry, TMI). I'm sad I'll never get my own girl, but I'm so glad this is my last pregnancy!
  • Options
    I'm a fan but back pain has been horrible since yesterday
  • Options
    I'm really tired all the time. I have to take breaks doing simple things like cooking and washing dishes. I pray my energy comes back after the baby is born or I'm going to need a house cleaner!
  • Options
    This is my 5th and I'm glad it's my last. All I ever want to do is take a nap, but that's impossible with 4 other kids to run after. Plus tonight I'm passing a kidney stone, so I'm extra cranky
  • Options
    I truly do not like being pregnant, but love that I'm having a baby. It's gotten easier once the nausea passed around three months in. But I am still so tired all the time!!! I do like feeling baby move around, though. Reminds me that it's worth it.
  • Options
    I'm just about to be 20 weeks so hopefully I'll feel better soon!
  • Options
    danindeejdanindeej member
    edited March 2015
    I have had severe sciatica since the beginning. I am now 21 weeks. And I have a job where I am on my feet all day. Try a tummy/back support band. Helps me, well, at least some
  • Options
    Physically this pregnancy is way easier than my first was but mentally its much harder. Even at 20 weeks I'm still getting over the shock of having another baby plus I'm really struggling with body image and that's putting a pall over things. I do love feeling him kick though!
  • Options
    Handree said:

I'm really tired all the time. I have to take breaks doing simple things like cooking and washing dishes. I pray my energy comes back after the baby is born or I'm going to need a house cleaner!

Luckily, hubby's grandmother is going to come clean my house for me before baby comes. She's a life saver!

I go to work. 1hr drive there and back with a work day of 9 hrs, 5 days a week. I come home, get in bed and stay there, most of the time. First pregnancy was awesome. This one was a little harder.
  • Options
    This is our 5th. I have never been so exhausted in my life. I am 20 weeks and I can't stay awake past 8pm nightly, and even making it to 8 is a struggle. My dr said it is probably due to my "advanced age" of 32. Ha. But, I haven't been pregnant in 4 years so maybe me being older is what is killing me. I am tired and out of breath all the time. I sure didn't get energy back in the 2nd trimester.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"