TTC After a Loss

metallic taste and ttc after a loss

A little bit of history, in october i experienced my first miscarriage.  I was devastated, although I have a 3yr old little boy, who keeps me occupied but in my down time I think about what I did wrong, what I couldve done  differently.  I lost it very very early.  I say "it" because on the ultrasound it just showed the sac and not anything else.  there wasn't a baby in there, but it still hurts.  Anyway, we are TTC, and for the last 2 weeks I've had this god awfull  metallic taste in my mouth.  It started out very strong, and now its toned down alittle.  Ive had blood work, and nothing is out of the ordinary.  I have the slightest feeling that this maybe the time, but was wondering if you had a metallic taste. 

Re: metallic taste and ttc after a loss

• 4N6s4N6s member
    It could be a sign of pregnancy or something else. Have you taken a pregnancy test?
  • firefly143firefly143 member
    edited March 2015
    Ok first of all its not ok to mention living children on this board. Many of these women may never have children. Also no one here can tell you if you are pregnant. Take a test or go to the doctor.

Me:21 Hubs:23

Married 5/19/12

BFP#1: 6/6/12 EDD: 2/8/13 DS: 2/11/13

BFP#2: 8/18/14  EDD: 4/25/15 MC: 5wks 5days

Holding out hope our firefly will light up our world again!

January TTCAL Siggy Challenge 

• Loading the player...
  • Ok first of all its not ok to mention living children on this board. Many of these women may never have children. Also no one here can tell you if you are pregnant. Take a test or go to the doctor.

This.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"