July 2015 Moms

Twin Moms Thread

Hi Ladies - I'm new to the board! STM due with twins 7/7.  Wanting to know where I can find the twin discussion thread or check in. I saw one from a few weeks ago but couldn't find anything current.

Thanks!

Re: Twin Moms Thread

• Hmm... now that you mention it I don't think I have seen the twin check in for a few weeks. It used to be on Fridays. But welcome and congrats! We're also having twins, due July 1 but we will be scheduling a RCS in June.
  • Congratulations!! I'll be having twins as well. And I miss our check ins too :(
  • Loading the player...
  • I was sad when I saw that it wasn't going the last few weeks :(
  • I am having twins too. Due July 5th
  • FTM B/G twins due 7-16.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • lizb7lizb7 member
    Congratulations, I'm also having b/g twins, due 7/9. We need to bring back the weekly check . There is a multiples board you can find under the specialty but it'd not that active.
  • Thanks ladies!  Looking forward to seeing how everyone progresses!
  • B/G twins here, due 7/27
    Me 31 and DH 37
    Married January 2009
    Naturally conceived October 2010
    EDD 7/10/11
    PreEclampsia induction at 35 weeks
    Son, Indiana born 6/16/2011
    Started TTC #2 December 2011
    3 chemical pregnancies
    medicated cycle Oct 2014 BFN
    IUI November 2014 BFP on 9pdiui
    boy/girl TWINS!
    EDD 7/27/2015
  • Identical girl twins here, due 7/28!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Team blue twins here!!! Due 7/29/15.
  • Sorry ladies I have been away from the Bump for a while, I normally post the twin mom check in's I have been in and out of labor and delivery the past couple weeks. I have been experiencing a lot of contractions, babies are great, mom just feels like crap! I will start back up this Friday if you like...
  • jennywi83 said:

B/G twins here, due 7/27

Same exact due date and b/g twins! Is that your 40 week due date, and so does that mean it's likely it will be sooner? People keep asking and I usually just say 7/27.
  • @nettybear04 I have the same due date! I'm having 2 girls! What ab you?
  • aheanes said:

jennywi83 said:

B/G twins here, due 7/27

Same exact due date and b/g twins! Is that your 40 week due date, and so does that mean it's likely it will be sooner? People keep asking and I usually just say 7/27.
    I've had the same question. My due date is 7/25...but I tell everyone I'll probably give birth no later than 7/4 or 7/11 according to my doctors.

BabyFetus Ticker
    TTC #1 Since 9/2013
    BFP: 11/14/14
    EDD: 7/25/14
    Found out we're having twins: 1/14/15
  • Having my second set of twins due July 7th. Two little girls :)
  • Having my second set of twins due July 7th. Two little girls :)

Also having my second set of twins!! Boys this time, 4 year old boy and girl at home :-)
  • steen9713 said:

Sorry ladies I have been away from the Bump for a while, I normally post the twin mom check in's I have been in and out of labor and delivery the past couple weeks. I have been experiencing a lot of contractions, babies are great, mom just feels like crap! I will start back up this Friday if you like...

I'm so glad you're doing ok despite all the visits to the hospital. I'd been praying for you hoping nothing was too bad. Will still keep you in my prayers. Mama needs to feel better!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"