Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Young Mothers, 16-25

If anyone is interested I made a young mothers group in the forums

If anyone has any worries/fears, questions, exciting news, gossip, needs to rant, just wants someone to talk to, needs advice, or opinions, tips on how to tell parents and family, relationship talk, friendship drama, pregnancy related or not. Feel free to join and talk. I can't promise no judgement but you won't get judged by me and I'm always here for anything that anyone needs, advice, a friend, tips or just passing time.

I'm not an expert on anything, I'm 20 years old and 5 weeks away from meeting my first baby, I fell pregnant when I was still 19. I'm here to talk if anyone needs it.

Re: Young Mothers, 16-25

• I always felt like there should be a group for young moms. I'm 19 still in school and I had my LO 3 weeks ago. Society looks at teen moms and young moms like we are trash and it makes being pregnant/being a parent so muh harder. Thank you so much for posting this. I'm also here for any other young moms who need a friend.
  • Yeah I'm in my last few weeks and I notice I get a lot of double takes, I'm 20 but look a bit younger.
    I was surprised there was no young mothers group too
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"