Multiples

29 weeks mono di twins, very dizzy!! What do I do??

I have been very dizzy for the last few weeks. My doctor has ruled out diabetes and I am now waiting to see a cardiologist. In the mean time my doctor has restricted me from driving ANYWHERE but not from working since I have a desk job. My issue with that is I have no way to get to work other then to drive myself as I don't have friends or family that can take me at the times I need or pick me up. What is your suggestion that I do? What did you find to ease your dizziness if you had any? I am constantly dizzy with little releif all day long, it makes me very nervous to walk let alone drive a car.  Thank you all in advance.

Re: 29 weeks mono di twins, very dizzy!! What do I do??

• Would your employer let you work at home and telecommute? I'm not sure if that's feasible in your position.
  • I am trying to get approval for that currently. The hard part is gettting all 3 doctors I work for to sign off on it.

• Loading the player...
  • My dizziness came from high bp. How are your numbers? I would lay down to make the dizziness stop and put a cold pack on my neck or forehead.
    ***************SIGGY WARNING***************
    DX: PCOS and Endometriosis 
    TTC since May 2011
    HSG normal
    Hubs SA- Normal June 2012
    Aug. 2012: 50mg Clomid: No Response
    March 2013: 100mg Clomid: No Response
    July 2013: 5mg Femara+Ovidrel+TI--BFN
    August 2013: 10mg Femara+Ovidrel+TI--BFN
    Natural cycles Sept & Oct.--BFN
    Nov/Dec: 10mg Femara+Ovidrel+TI--BFN
    Jan 2014: 10mg Femara+Ovidrel+TI--BFN
    Feb: Benched due to cysts.
    March: Benched w/cysts.
    April: Femara+Follistim+Ovidrel+Prometrium
    BFP on Mother's Day 2014!! 
    EDD: January 20, 2015
    6week scan: TWINS!!!!!
    16w: Baby A is Stubborn, Baby B is a GIRL!
    20 week scan: TEAM PURPLE!
    The babies were born on December 16, 2014 at 35 weeks! They are home and doing well!

• Yes how are you Blood pressure numbers? My blood pressure is extremely low (85/50) and I get dizzy and sleepy very easily. Make sure you are rising slowly, taking your time and not rushing about, drinking plenty of water and I've been told to increase my salt intake too.
    Good luck hope you get to the bottom of it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"