Multiples

Travel (at 33 weeks) question

Hey ladies! I've been MIA for a while so I will re-introduce myself quickly! My name is Nicole and I'm in Alexandria Va. Pregnant with di di boy girl twins, c section scheduled for April 30th! I will be 38 weeks that day. Anyhoo! I would like to attend a family event the last weekend in March and it will put me 3 hours from my hospital and require me to drive. Am I nuts?! Is that even going to be doable? To be honest, I have had a pretty easy pregnancy so far.. Just the normal occasional back pain and peeing a lot. That's about it! And my cervix has been long the entire time! Thoughts?}
Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary

Re: Travel (at 33 weeks) question

• Ask your doctor about the distance... That's pretty far and I couldn't have done it at 33 weeks but if your doctor clears it have a blast!
    ***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• I would ask your doctor, personally we were told no travel after 28 weeks and I had outside babies at 32 weeks.
  • Loading the player...
  • I was also told my travel cut off was 28 weeks.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I would say no. The last place I went was my shower- 2 hours away at 28 weeks.  We had to stop 2 times- it was uncomfortable. I then ended up on bedrest at 31 weeks for high BP.
  • greks84greks84 member
    edited March 2015
    I asked my doctor and she said since I have no complications, that I can travel up to 34 weeks. So we will see how I feel! Haha. Thanks to those who responded!
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"