TTC After a Loss

Think I'm ovulating but scared to try...

So i was around 4 weeks 5 days when i miscarried.. which was almost two weeks ago.. my hcg was negative 2 on monday.. they said i could resume sexual activity and i think I'm o sine i had EWCm today.. strangely i never had that much ever.. but i am scared maybe my body is not healed.. i don't know what to do.. do i make him pull out, take a chance?/ anyone get pg shortly after a m/c and have it be okay?? my hcg never went above 35 so i was barely pregnant.. 

Re: Think I'm ovulating but scared to try...

• Did your doctor tell you to wait at all? Was it a natural miscarriage?
  • Take the chance. Xxx good luck im just starting tww xx
  • Loading the player...
  • 4N6s4N6s member
    You can do it <3
  • You need to call your doctor and ask this question. 
    BFP#1: 03/05/14 | EDD: 11/11/14 | MC: 04/10/14 | D&C 05/01/14 [Molar]
    BFP#2: 10/15/14 | EDD: 06/25/14 | MC: 12/02/14 | D&C 12/04/14 [MMC]
    Current Status: RE appt 01/20/15 & Cleared to TTC
    Plan: Baby Aspirin, More (raw) folate, PNP, Iron, diet
    DX: MTHFR hetero C677T, ANA+ Homogeneous, Anemia. Ige sensitivities: gluten, egg, dairy
    All AL Welcome<3
    “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”
    We will never forgot our angels<3

• EWCM does not necessarily mean that you are Oing. The only way to know for sure if you are Oing is by temping. If you're feeling scared or not ready to try, then you shouldn't. Many doctors recommend waiting at least a full cycle before trying again. Whatever you decide, GL. 
  • Sorry for your loss...i had a very similar experience and miscarried about 36 days ago. My doctor told me to wait two normal cycles before trying again. You should speak with your doctor they will give you the best advice. I know the waiting is hard but for me knowing i am doing everything the doctor says along with a good diet amd no alcohol makes feel like i am doing everything in my power to hopefully have a healthy pregnancy. Good luck!
  • Ann612Ann612 member
    edited March 2015
    I can not believe people are advocating for you to "take a chance".   I can't think of many things less worthy of taking a chance on than your health or putting yourself at risk for another miscarriage.  

My doctor recommended I wait until I get my SECOND period, then to call and go in for a saline sonogram.  Only then will they feel confident my body has healed and will I be cleared to TTC again.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"