November 2015 Moms
Options

Breast tenderness

So my husband and I just started trying to get pregnant this month. And I mean really trying like every other day, tracking my temp to check when I ovulate, also laying still with my butt up in the air after (because truthfully the sperm never stays in for me) My last period started on Feb 10th. So if I am I would be 2w4d.
Yesterday my breast were very tender! Which isn't normal. I googled it and some people had reported that that's how they knew they were pregnant. Obviously they took a test after to confirm. But I haven't taken a test because I'm not even a week out from my next period. I still have 4 days till I could take a first response.
Has anyone else breast been very tender with in the 2-3 week of pregnancy?

Re: Breast tenderness

• Options
    Breast tenderness is an unreliable way to determine prenancy, as it occurs during PMS as well. It's against TB TOU to ask if we think you're pregnant. Not trying to be rude, just don't lending a helping hand before someone reports you are TB reprimands you.

• Options
    I'm not asking if anyone thinks I'm pregnant. I'm asking if anyone has noticed their breast being abnormally tender before they took an at home test.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    "Has anyone else breast been very tender with in the 2-3 week of pregnancy?" ........ I must of read it wrong......

My breast were tender every month during PMS. My breast were not tender before my BFP. All bodies are different. You were asking if anyone thinks your pregnant by asking if anyone else's breast were tender within 2-3 weeks of pregnancy.

Maybe chatting with the ladies in the TTGP board would help. I do hope you get your BFP this month though

• Options
    With my first, I took a HPT a full week before my MP. I got a really faint positive but it was positive! This time I knew I was pregnant before taking the test. My breasts were bigger and I was nauseous. I waited this time until 3 days before my MP and it's positive! There's no sure way to know until you take the test. Hope you get your BFP!
    Ashley Foremes
  • Options
    I started noticing soreness about a week out from ovulation...but that is normally a sign my period is coming so I actually took it as a bad sign. I was surprised when I got my BFP
  • Options
    She never asked if anyone thinks she's pregnant she asked if anyone had that same symptom. Big difference. Let's not misconstrue questions and reformulate to make it look as though someone's asking something they're not. Gosh I can't stand forum bullies. Anyway @elmo3rocks it could honestly be PMS or it could be from pregnancy. You'll really just have to wait and see everyone body is different. Wishing you the best !
  • Options
    Not a bully-- just calling it like it was.
  • Options
    I didn't get my super sore boobs til after 4 weeks.
  • Options
    I tested positive with first response early five days before my cycle was suppose to start.
  • Options
    I didn't get my BFP until after I missed my period. My breasts are usually sore after ovulation until start of period. I knew something was up when that wasn't the case this time. They are sore now but feel different than PMS and didn't really start until the day before I took my test.
  • Options
    Hi Ladies, i just started getting tender boobs in the last 5 days and im currently 5w1d. The tenderness is slightly increasing daily, safe to say when i get home from work that bra is off and not on until the next morning. even sleeping topless as i feel more comfy that way. Comfort first :)
  • Options
    Mine hurt tremendously, not only my breasts but my nipples as well I have to have a sports bra on when the regular one comes off.

It's gotten so bad I had to break out an old nursing bra and that seems to me the most comfortable right now. Or at least provides enough support to where it doesn't hurt as bad.
  • Options
    I'm 5w and I haven't really had any breast tenderness at all...is this anything to worry about? This is my first baby and I'm wondering about every little thing!
  • Options
    Unbelievably, I am already popping out of my bra They started growing and were painful almost immediately.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"