November 2015 Moms

5 weeks today ! Pimple :(

is anyone breaking out around their chin right now :( what's safe to use. Help !

Re: 5 weeks today ! Pimple :(

• Not yet, but with my first I did have bad acne and in weird places like my neck behind my ears and on my shoulders/back. Pregnancy does strang things to your body ha ha ;)
  • Oh and to answer your question stay away from anything medicated to be safe, just use plain soap and water, no acne fighting ingrediants. People may differ in their opinion on this but in my opinion better safe than sorry!
  • Loading the player...
  • ME ME! i'm 3 weeks and 5 days and my whole forehead and chest is broken out.  Actually that was my first symptom.  I have not had a breakout like this since I was 13 years old.  I feel like everyone talking to me knows i'm pregnant because of it.  I'm just using soap and water.
  • I'm always breaking out around my chin, pregnant or not, but this past month has been worse. 
    Mama Bear to Ollie, Leilah, and Lennon. Pregnant with Little Moo 2.0 (our rainbow baby). Due 02/14/2016.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • LOL I woke up 5 weeks yesterday with a nice honkin one on my jaw.....I never break out. I took it as a good sign :)

• My skin is usually awesome and I have like 4 pimples right now.  Concealer is my friend.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yes I'm 3 weeks and 5 days and I'm breaking out all around my face
  • I'm about 5 weeks and breaking out on my chin as well, such a bummer :(
  • I'm 5 weeks and 6 days. I broke out literally the moment i conceived. I had broken out all over my cheeks, chin, jawline, and even my neck
  • St. Ives, Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub, ever other day.
  • So glad I'm not the only one !
  • Wash your face and other acne spots with baking soda... cheapest microdermabrasion out there. Then i always wash my face with olay bar soap, beauty bar preferrably, took keep from being dry out, then i use st ives lotion to stay hydrated!
  • I keep baking soda in my shower in a parmesan cheese shaker! My boyfriend also uses it! Its the best solution! Put some baking soda in your hand, get it wet so its a watery paste, scrub in circles, rinse.
  • I'd see if your doctor says it's ok to use tea tree oil... If so, just dab a small amount on the area you're breaking out at
  • I had a huge one under my nose and Omg it won't heal. I popped it THREE times before it quit hurting. Now I just wanna pick the scab off.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"