August 2015 Moms
Options

Worried

week 15 & I still don't look pregnant... Boobs aren't sore or anything. Is it because this is my first child? I'm a petite woman

Re: Worried

• Options
    If you haven't had bleeding/cramping, you're probably fine. Petite has nothing to do with it. It's more about your torso length than your actual height. Even then, everyone's different.
  • Options
    I'm 17 weeks and you can only really tell in a bikini. I've gained weight, but it isn't obvious...My uterus is tipped back, the placenta attached to the back and my stomach was flat to begin with. Just an example there are a lot of factors. And yes for your first baby you show later. You're likely your boobs don't hurt! Just talk to your doctor about any worries. I'm sure they will be cleared up for you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was 5'4" and less than 100 lbs when I got pregnant with my daughter. I didn't show till around 20 weeks. My boobs didn't grow or get sore at all until my milk came in 3 days after I had her. I had a completely normal, uneventful pregnancy other than she was breech, and she was born on her due date. Everyone is different, and if you don't have any other reasons to be concerned, then don't make any! :)

Oh and this time I am 17 weeks and already look like I did when I was closer to 25 with my daughter and my boobs are killing me, so enjoy it this time around. It may not happen next time!
  • Options
    You have only contributed to the bump twice.  They were both discussions that you started saying basically the same thing a few weeks apart.  You never responded to any of the feedback you were given.

Ask your doctor, read a book, use Google, stop seeking attention from strangers on the internet. 
  • Options
    I think you're fine. I'm a plus size girl so I didn't think I would show soon but my torso is short so I poked outs at around 15 weeks. It's nothing big but i can tell.

I get in my own head sometimes and worry like why haven't I felt any flutters or I don't feel pregnant but I have to remember that every appointment has been fine and I have no reason to worry.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Is it normal to lose weight in second trimester? I'm 17 weeks.
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat as Lalala236!!!!! Everyone is different and so is every pregnancy! Enjoy it all!
  • Options
    hysabyn. Chill out!!
  • Options
    myzbrownypnts. nah. 
  • Options
    I think someone's mean hormones are out today lol
  • Options
    lras0317 said:

I think someone's mean hormones are out today lol

You're adorable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board