September 2014 Moms

Baby #2

So my husband and I just started trying at the start of the month and then Valentine's day it's confirmed that baby #2 is on it's way! Woohoo!

Anyone else preggers again? We're so excited, we really wanted the first 2 to be close in age!

Re: Baby #2

• congrats!  We're waiting, but I'm starting to get excited for it to be time!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm in awe.... It took me four years to get over DS1 and the body trauma and after DS2 we booked a VS asap. Congrats to you! I still just can't fathom how mommies do it with 2 under 2 in general. Color me exhausted.
    Lilypie - (JLjB)

• Megan09140Megan09140 member
    edited February 2015
    Congratulations!! So happy for you!
  • Congratulations!!! I've talked my bf into a second child, so we'll be starting soon. We don't want to be old parents, plus it's a blessing we even got pregnant with our son. Found out the day after having him I had a severe case of endometriosis and our Dr was surprised we even got pregnant. Fingers crossed we get pregnant soon & it's as easy as the first pregnancy. :)  
  • Congratulations!!! You are brave so kudos to you! :-)
  • Congrats! That's so exciting and I'm super jealous. DH and I discussed starting to try for #2 at 9 months but I'm EBF and no sign of AF yet. Never thought I'd be disappointed to not have my period haha! We've got a few months to go but I've been looking forward to trying again for months already and I'm worried I'm going to be waiting longer than I'd like to :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"