March 2015 Moms

Ready to pop!

I'm due March 8th so I'm not over my due date but, is anybody else getting impatient ??! I wanna meet my little man !

Re: Ready to pop!

• I feel very differently, actually. I'm very uncomfortable, but I still have (or at least FEEL as if I have) so much to do before I deliver. I don't feel fully prepared and I know he will be here any day now. I keep turning my house upside down with new projects. *practicing my kegels to keep him in* ha ha. ;)

BabyFetus Ticker

• I'm due the 9th and I'm ready to get it over with ! I'm glad he's full term and healthy!
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel like it's impossible to ever be fully prepared . There's always those random things you forget to get ! Lol . I'm just grateful my little man is full term . And now I want to meet him . :)
  • I'm due the 8th too and am soooo ready now.
  • I'm also due on the 8th and am only getting impatient because almost EVERYONE, doc included, thought I would deliver early. Nope! I like my babies fully cooked I guess. It's getting so hard to keep up after my 2-year-old, let alone prepare for baby. I'm literally going to ask my husband to set up the pack n play in our room while I'm in recovery...that's all the prep we are doing.
  • I'm feeling super impatient as well. I almost had the baby early - dr almost took it a month ago!! So it just feels strange to still be pregnant even though my due date isn't until march 7th. But I am most certainly ready to have this baby. Everyone I know with my same due date has already had their babies....
  • I was due three days ago and I am so impatient now! I really just want SOMETHING to happen! No signs of being anywhere close to labor yet. No dilation, no contractions, no mucus or bloody show. Come on Baby!
  • Im due the 6th and everyone thought my little guy would come early. ( he's measured big ) but nope. Still waiting. Going crazy with anticipation and no sleep and back pain. False labor stopped a few days ago. My first baby so I have no idea what to expect. Ive tried every induction method except castor oil(I won't). I'm begging doc to sweep membranes on my due date if he's not here and to be induced if not here by the 9th
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"