April 2015 Moms

What's your child's super power?

So many repetitive posts about hip pain, mucus plugs, weight gain and some dude call Braxton Hicks! Here's something different for those who are fun...

If your child could have one superpower, what would it be?

I'd say the power to self-heal.

(Initially I thought I'd like my child to have the power of invisibility, but my intuition tells me that my child is going to be one cheeky little bugger. He'd disappear just to get out of bathtime or eating his brussel sprouts. The ability to self-heal would be much more suitable for this kid- and a surprisingly maternal choice from me!)

Re: What's your child's super power?

• I would like them to have an invisible protective shield- to protect them from physical harm and then also has a laser beam for pedifiles.
  • I like the laser beam. That could be handy for when your child needs to heat up its milk or go a music festival.
  • Loading the player...
  • Ooooh, the power to self heal is a good one! If baby can't have that, then maybe something a little selfish like the ability to feed himself :)
  • I like self heal! I'd probably choose the indestructible power. His sisters a brute, as is the energetic dog so I'm just praying he's a tough cookie!
  • Since OP said self heal and that's a damn good one, I'd say crazy brain power used for good not evil. Would save us tons of money school tuition plus he could cure cancer and do good for others. 
  • Yeah that's pretty rad. Added bonus: you could tell everyone that the 'too smart for your own good' gene runs on the mother's side. I like it!
  • I'm going with wolverine....no one would mess with him & he self heals.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"