April 2014 Moms

TGIF! Weekend plans? Doing anything fun?

We will be catching up on a bunch of house work as illness has ran rampant through our family since last week and not much has gotten done. I'm excited the we have the first 2 episode of Game of Thrones season 4 to watch form Netflix and some wine maybe order pizza. Had to miss our date night due to sickness last week and no sitter this weekend so I am hoping maybe next weekend. Nothing super exciting here.

Re: TGIF! Weekend plans? Doing anything fun?

• I am working tomorrow as usual... but I have a work event I planned so we will have a movie night with customers tomorrow, those are always fun. A day with DD on Sunday which always makes me happy. I really wish I had more than 2 days off with her!

March siggy challenge: Dream job = Playing with wolves

• AmberLiz99AmberLiz99 member
    edited February 2015
    I work tomorrow. My parents might drive down from PA Sunday afternoon to visit and see the kids, they will stay till Monday. Mostly just hoping to get some sleep. Dd has been sick and I haven't gotten more than 4 hours sleep each night since Monday.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • BADASBKRCKBADASBKRCK member
    edited February 2015
    Actually I just found out that the Balloon Manor is done. Basically each year the fill this really old department store lobby 5 stories with an entire world created from balloons. It looks really neat, this years theme is under the sea. I think DD might enjoy seeing that, and I will too!

• AmberLiz99 I hope you catch up on some sleep! We have been dealing the same thing ugh!

BADASBKRCK the balloon world thing sounds like a lot of fun! Where is it? Probably farther than we would want to drive...

mommyofmac  Now that sounds like a fun night! I'm jelous!
  • BADASBKRCKBADASBKRCK member
    edited February 2015

Rochester at the old Sibley building

https://vine.co/v/O2wzgXPubKa

• I think we are finally test driving and maybe purchasing a car this weekend. Just glad to be home after two weekends in a row out of town.
  • Getting taxes done and out to lunch with hubby... That's our date. Lol
  • Getting taxes done and out to lunch with hubby... That's our date. Lol

We often do grocery shopping and lunch or dinner as a "date" if we get a sitter for the kids lol!
  • DH and I are in a curling bonspiel with some friends tomorrow, first night out together since September! I'm excited.
  • DH and I are in a curling bonspiel with some friends tomorrow, first night out together since September! I'm excited.

Is this Canadian slang for kegger?
  • Curling is so weird but it looks like fun

• I always like watching curling in the Olympics. I especially appreciate that all of the curlers have perfectly done hair and makeup. ;)
  • We watched House of Cards tonight and that's about as good as it gets... We are crazy like that.
  • smushi said:

DH and I are in a curling bonspiel with some friends tomorrow, first night out together since September! I'm excited.

Ha ha I wish! It was just a mini tournament for charity. My team didn't win a game. But I got to drink beer and eat BBQ!
  • smushi said:

DH and I are in a curling bonspiel with some friends tomorrow, first night out together since September! I'm excited.

Ha ha I wish! It was just a mini tournament for charity. My team didn't win a game. But I got to drink beer and eat BBQ!
    Sounds like a win to me! ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"