October 2015 Moms
Options

Morning sickness .. ( All day sickeness )

HELP!
Since finding out I was pregnant just over three weeks ago I've been so sick with nausea and vomiting . From the minute I wake up to the time I go to sleep . I'm also exhausted and can't bring myself to even do little simple things around the house and I'm to scared to leave the house incase I'm sick in public Is this normal ? My gp prescribed me anti nausea medication and has told me to have hydralyte but on the really bad days it doesn't help. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Re: Morning sickness .. ( All day sickeness )

• Options
    I am there with you. I've been sick since Monday, and it was so bad today we finally went into Instacare and they gave me a shot in my butt and then a prescription. I really hope you get feeling better soon, because this definitely sucks.
  • Options
    Same here. I had terrible morning with first but it didn't start this early. Finally had to call for an Rx. But even that isn't helping completely. This has been completely debilitating. Thankful for my DH for watching my super busy 17 mo old.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've had such awful morning sickness these last two weeks and tried almost everything to minimize it. I skipped my prenatal pill for the first time last night and have only felt subtle bouts of morning sickness. My sister gave me adult gummies and some folic acid pills. I may do that instead and see how that fares. :-/
  • Options
    Ah I am feeling everyone's frustration ... I'm having all day sickness the nausea is so tiring and nothing is helping. I have had to call in sick at work today I can't face working with this feeling. If anyone has any ideas for relief of nausea I'd really appreciate. Feel good!
  • Options
    Same boat here too ladies I had a midwife come out to my home address last week after the gp prescribed me with some tablets to help morning sickness as couldn't even keep any fluids down for 72 hours is a killer just feeling so drained also to do anything and same as above I am carrying a sick bowl with me everywhere is the worst feeling ever I hope this passes for us all very soon. I am 9 weeks now is there anyone else who is 9weeks and more and still suffering ?
  • Options
    Green tea with ginger root grated in. Mint tea. Crackers before you get out of bed. Lots of water. Grapefruit oil in your belly button. Eat saltines and drink ginger ail all day. Preggo Pops.

Using all of these tricks has made life manageable for me. Along with taking Anti nausea medicine when I have to work. I have still lost 15lbs in the last 3 weeks but I don't puke as much.
  • Options
    I've been so sick. I also work on a bus so getting sick isn't the easiest. My doc said keep something in my belly and add b6 vitamin which I just picked up. This is so hard for me as I have a chronic pain illness as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"