April 2014 Moms

Saturday poll of the day

Jazma11Jazma11 member
edited February 2015 in April 2014 Moms
Would you ever get a boob job (cosmetic not for medical reasons)?

Saturday poll of the day 48 votes

Yup! Already have one!
8% 4 votes
I plan on it!
6% 3 votes
I would consider it
29% 14 votes
Probably not
31% 15 votes
No
20% 10 votes
No...and if you said yes, I would totally judge you and call you crazy
4% 2 votes

Re: Saturday poll of the day

• If you can afford it and it makes you feel better about yourself, why not!?!
  • I said probably not because there is no way I will ever have the money to do it. Luckily, the only person who sees me naked is DH and he loves me and (for some odd reason) he still finds me attractive. For everyone else, there are nice bras that make my boobs look great.

March siggy challenge: Dream job = Playing with wolves

• Loading the player...
  • I said probably not because there is no way I will ever have the money to do it. Luckily, the only person who sees me naked is DH and he loves me and (for some odd reason) he still finds me attractive. For everyone else, there are nice bras that make my boobs look great.

This is me exactly. Push up bras for the win!
  • I already had one and I regret it ! Noe I need another one to fix it and I am so afraid!
  • I am planning on it. I never thought I would ever even consider cosmetic surgery but I am so very unhappy with my post baby boobs. I hate to undress to even shower. :-(

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm still riding the roller coaster of nursing boobs.  The downs are pretty sad though and remind me of my grandmother....  Yep, I saw my g'mas boobs once.  Berrrr.
  • Haha! I like the last option ;)
  • smushi said:

I'm still riding the roller coaster of nursing boobs.  The downs are pretty sad though and remind me of my grandmother....  Yep, I saw my g'mas boobs once.  Berrrr.

Lol to image of young Smushi seeing her Gramma's boobs.

• twohunts said:

smushi said:

I'm still riding the roller coaster of nursing boobs.  The downs are pretty sad though and remind me of my grandmother....  Yep, I saw my g'mas boobs once.  Berrrr.

Lol to image of young Smushi seeing her Gramma's boobs.
    It was less lol and more OMG I'm 14 and my grandma just took her bra off.

This is the same woman who told me later at The Gap that 'buttons are sexy'.
  • smushi said:

DH once saw my grandmas boobs. She wasn't wearing a bra and my aunt was changing a dressing and DH walked in. He said he'll never look at pancakes the same again!
  • This grandma pancake boob conversation has changed my mind about getting a boob job... As a retirement present for myself!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"