June 2015 Moms

Boobs leaking...26 weeks... Wtf

katrina2619katrina2619 member
edited February 2015 in June 2015 Moms
I've followed everyone's posts since I found our I was Prego but I never posted but tonight .. Me and my boyfriend where fooling around and he squeezed one of the TaTas and foes why is my hand wet omg your boob babe!! Now he thoughts this was beautiful and amazing. On the opposite end of the spectrum I went into shock and started shaking. I've since calmed down but wtf. Is this normal at 26 weeks first pregnancy? Anyone else having this happen to them and ahakn is this normal will this keep happening what can I do to not ruin my tops?

Best Answers

• Loading the player...

Answers

• Wait what contractions going? But sometimes they are sore or itchy so I put lotion on or massage them a little . Should I not do those things anymore and when you say contractions do you mean jump start labor or Braxton hicks kind? I'm so scared now
  • Thanks guys. Okay so to recap everyone's wise advice. Putting lotion on and general care of the area is okay but keep my boyfriends paws off the girls lol or I might get contractions. And I will def try and get some reading on these odd symptoms. I was pretty freaked out because I wasn't expecting it yet. Thanks again ladies.
  • Where can it get breast pad? and is that what it sounds like... Pads, that I'm guessing, I would put in my bra to prevent leaking on to my clothing?
  • You can get breast pads anywhere. Walmart, target, any drug stores. If you're planning on nursing you'll need them anyway. I had to use them the whole year and a half with my DD.
  • I've read a few pregnancy books and researched alot about pregnancy and as a FTM it still shocked the hell out of me when I started leaking a week or so ago...
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • mathistm said:

People cannot actually be this naive and ill-informed

This.
  • Yes. I joined this group last night. I'm just at 23 weeks and I was just sitting with a shirt and no bra for a few minutes and voila, big ol wet spot. Man, I wasn't expecting this so soon or at all, but who knows....maybe this is a predictor for having a good supply or something??? Or I'm just super lucky to experience ALL the symptoms.
  • I started leaking at 24 weeks, way sooner than with my first two pregnancies. I was a little alarmed since I've already been getting this sort of nagging feeling that baby will come early, but a quick Google search showed that colostrum leakage can start as early as 11-13 weeks and isn't a big deal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"