• Options
    Yes :D :x
  • Options
    Omg yes
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just had one last night and OMG! AWESOME!! 8->
  • Options
    I got one yesterday and I asked he lady if she just wanted to come home with me and do that every day for me lol! Worth every cent!
  • Options
    I have a birthday coming up so sent by husband a screen shot of where I want to go!
  • Options
    I waited too long with my first pregnancy and didn't enjoy it! (A week before due date!) when is the ideal time to go?
  • Options
    @kacdanz that would make a great bday present!
    @ckorines everything I've read and everyone I talked to says the anytime during second trimester is the best time. I'm 22 weeks and it felt amazing!
  • Options
    Good to know. Thanks for the tip. I would not recommend a week before due date!
  • Options
    I imagine that'd be rather uncomfortable! Miss they have you on your side or use a preggie pillow? They had some pillow they called preggie pillow for me yesterday, thankfully
  • Options
    kdnelson10kdnelson10 member
    edited March 2015
    I'm curious if they had a cut out on the bed or had you lay on your side.
    I had one a few weeks ago and it was ok. I felt really exposed and was constantly changing positions for her with a pillow between my legs. Considering looking for another place bc I love massages and have heard prenatal massage is the best thing ever!!
  • Options
    Having one this weekend. I cannot wait!
  • Options
    ipumpkin said:

I imagine that'd be rather uncomfortable! Miss they have you on your side or use a preggie pillow? They had some pillow they called preggie pillow for me yesterday, thankfully

Super uncomfortable. I was on my side for most of it, and kept having to change positions. It felt like a bad sexual encounter. She kept flipping me around trying to find a nice position for me, meanwhile my jiggly ass was all over the place. Ugh. It was not cute. My husband and I laugh about it today and he makes me tell the story at gatherings. We are a classy bunch!
  • Options
    I know we all live in different states, but what places did you ladies go to? I'm interested in looking into one and wonder if they're chain massage places??
  • Options
    Just a 30 min massage was a life changer!
  • Options

I'm curious if they had a cut out on the bed or had you lay on your side.
    I had one a few weeks ago and it was ok. I felt really exposed and was constantly changing positions for her with a pillow between my legs. Considering looking for another place bc I love massages and have heard prenatal massage is the best thing ever!!

They brought me a pillow that had like a cutout in it. Called it a prego pillow. I was on my front for awhile then she slipped that on the bed and exited while I got on.
  • Options

I know we all live in different states, but what places did you ladies go to? I'm interested in looking into one and wonder if they're chain massage places??

I went to a place called the Collesseum. I think it's just local.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"