July 2015 Moms

Saturday randoms

I'll start it. I went to buy new bras at Soma last night. Expensive but so worth it. I was in the dressing room with one of the employees getting fitted and I was explaining to her that I am 20 weeks pregnant and growing in the boob area. She tells me congratulations then asks me how old I am. I was thinking WTF does that have to with my bra size? Then she says, "well at 35 to be pregnant, that deserves a double high five." I was like, uhhhhhhhhh, and just stared at her blankly. It was so awkward. She looked like she just turned 21. It was just a weird encounter, but the bras.....oh they are so nice. The girls can breath!

Re: Saturday randoms

• My belly bands came in the mail yesterday morning, and they're seriously the most inportant thing I own. Can't believe we're already over halfway, I'm getting so excited.
  • Loading the player...
  • So far just laying here feeling my baby kick. Later on tonight we're going on a triple date with some friends.
  • ipumpkin said:

I go for maternity massage today and I cannot wait.

Ooh I had one last week and it was awesome! I broke out pretty bad on my back and neck though from the lotion she used but totally worth it.

Have fun!!
  • @ipumpkin I gotta get in on that action! How much did you spend?
  • My LO has a cold so it was a rough night. Hopping she wakes up feeling better this morning. Good news we found out we are having a BOY yesterday! Loved seeing him yesterday. Just hope everything is ok because the lady wouldn't tell us she just said your dr will call you. :/ I remember with my first they said everything was fine so now I'm just waiting...
  • @kacdanz hubby got it for me for Christmas so I'm not sure how much it cost! But I'm sure looking forward to an hour of heaven!
  • After getting over the initial shock of all things baby that we need, and three trips to baby stores...I think I decided on a crib, stroller, and breast pump. That's all I need right? Smh
  • JenzRas said:

After getting over the initial shock of all things baby that we need, and three trips to baby stores...I think I decided on a crib, stroller, and breast pump. That's all I need right? Smh

I just have a couple more things on my list. A car seat, swing and changing table. A changing table isn't a must. But it's so nice to have everything you need in one area. It's like a baby station.
  • Just watched "The Fault in Our Stars". If you haven't seen it yet I have two tips: 1. Have a whole box of tissues available (especially with these prego hormones) and 2. Have Tylenol ready. Expect a massive headache after sobbing.

That being said it was a good movie
  • @Coastiegirl35 im glad you got comfy bras I have to try that place out...didn't find anything I loved at motherhood maternity...bare necessities had a really comfy nursing bra Anita microfiber stretch. I don't even understand what that salesgirl means?!?!?!? 35 is a totally normal age to be pregnant, especially these days. People need better filters! (Maybe this pisses me off because I'm turning 33 in March). You deserve a high five for not losing your shit on stupid people!

I'm 37...I think she might have fallen over dead...LOL!
  • @Chellz0684 I was being sarcastic... there is just so much stuff. It's kind of overwhelming. Also, the baby furniture does include a changing station that later turns into a night stand. And the stroller comes with a car seat. Too many options! Aghhhh
  • Making the announcement tonight!! So excited!!
  • babyd1102 said:

Making the announcement tonight!! So excited!!

What's inside?!?!?
  • I learned last night my baby does not like Mexican food and and that makes me a sad mama. I went out with some friends for a birthday dinner to Mexican and then woke up in the middle of the night with the WORST indigestion and heart burn along with some extreme nausea. The past couple times I fate it, I felt sick after too but last night was miserable. Also, before I went to bed I was looking at Facebook and someone had posted a picture of a placenta with a fetus in it that she had just miscarried. Not exactly what I wanted to see and was so discusted. I am scarred for life. Needless to say, I had a horrid dream last night.
  • Today is our 6th anniversary! We went to IHOP for breakfast and then to Buy Buy Baby to look at strollers and ended up starting our registry.
    ~Jenny~

BabyFruit Ticker
    Excitedly Expecting our first!      EDD July 10

VOTE on my Name List
  • I got my hair done today, started dinner, & painted my nails. I think thats enough for today. Cant wait for DH to get home from work.
  • We bought mattresses yesterday, so yay for one more thing done. But since the boogers are still being modest, DH won't discuss nursery themes/decor OR baby names, so that's no fun. He did let me get a couple cute, neutral jammies at Carter's because they were having a sale (and I am a sucker for sales shopping! ) Now I am making French bread to go with dinner since we forgot to buy some, and am trying not to think about names and decor too much. 2 weeks until we try for another peek...
  • We made the registry today. Holy cow, it took about 3 hours and I am beat. Just took a quick power nap and then off to the grocery store I go. Ugh, I just want to lounge around and binge watch house of cards!!
  • We are repainting all the cabinets in our house (kitchen and bathrooms) today and I'm in love with the new color! Yay for getting things done!!
  • Trader Joe's peanut butter...just discovered this gem. Holy crap. Life changing.
  • We are currently moving house and I'm beyond exhausted, miss my hubby D: he's stuck at work for another 3 and a half hours
  • This morning, my husband and I  saw my belly move while laying in bed.  Crazy and awesome!
  • I keep eating though all my snacks and drinking all the Apple Juice. I love Apple Juice and I don't think it comes in a bottle big enough lol!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"