August 2015 Moms
Options

Fave meal/food right now....

So I always joked my first babe was going to be half hamburger and half cabbage cause that is what I ate the most of. This babe is half caesar salad and half hamburger lol. I make a homemade dressing and am addicted to caesar salad right now....hmmmmm....oh and of course who doesn't love cupcakes too haha. What are you eating??
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Fave meal/food right now....

• Options
    Green beans and cantaloupe
  • Options
    I've been on a pork roll kick for a few weeks now. It's pretty much all I ever want.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Earlier this month I had 2-3 oranges (Cara Cara) a day. 
    DS1 - 8-10-2015 LO2 - EDD 4-30-2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Mexican food! Yumm :)
  • Options
    Korean BBQ with kimchi! Big time. Baby's nickname is Kimchi :)
  • Options
    Sliced cucumbers with red wine vinegar and pepper. But no, I do not want pickles!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Breakfast is the only meal I enjoy right now so give me all the bacon and eggs.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Spicy ramen with shrimp. It's so unhealthy but it's all I want!
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    ^^^ I thought I was the only one on Ramen kick. I felt so bad for craving it.

Besides that, I want popsicles!
  • Options

Spicy ramen with shrimp. It's so unhealthy but it's all I want!

Sooo jealous!! I love spicy foods but from day one of this pregnancy baby will not let me go near anything spicier than salt & pepper.
  • Options
    It's definitely not chicken!!! I love pasta and french fries!
  • Options
    Nectarines!
  • Options
    Fruit, fruit, and more fruit! And cottage cheese
  • Options
    Bread and cereal! Love my 9pm bowl of Cheerios....hmmmm I think I am out of milk too....this is gonna be a bad night :(
  • Options
    Rolls with butter for breakfast almost everyday before work. Crave chicken fingers and fries like crazy, and eat about 2 apples a day

photo 547272ca-2f78-4a6c-88ce-0afe6fc98419_zps05f67081.jpg
    BFP#1 9/14/2013  ||  EDD 5/25/2014  ||  mmc discovered on 11/1/2013  ||  d&c on 11/6/2013
    BFP#2 12/8/2014  ||  EDD 8/19/2015 || please be our RAINBOW
    **All Welcome**

• Options
    My dads homemade chicken/steak quesadillas and my own homemade chicken alfredo noodles. Ohh and chocolate lava cakes.
  • Options
    Love beef stew with potatoes! Also bread with grassfed butter and a little garlic has been a life saver on the days that I don't have much of an appitite
  • Options
    Soft pretzels with a lot of salt and mustard. And popsicles.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Omg I can't get enough peaches, avacado and rattle snake bites (jalapeño poppers) from the Texas Roadhouse
  • Options
    Bacon and mayo sandwich.
    Be the Change.
    Make no assumptions
    Take nothing personally
    Be impeccable with your word
    Do your best

• Options
    I could eat a whole pineapple a day it's so good I can't get enough. I made homemade orange bread and this potato chowder soup today mmm my belly is happy tonight
  • Options
    Plain potato chips and soup.
  • Options
    Subway turkey sub on Italian herbs and cheese bread with lettuce, cucumbers, banana peppers, pickles and mustard! Yum!
  • Options
    Anything salty (especially chips) and red grapes. I want nothing sweet :-(. It all leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
    Me: 37, DH: 38: ttc 7 years, dx: unknown
    10/11: after 2 years, saw a RE, FSH 5.4
    11/11: BFP! (surprise after thyroid & normal hsg),
    12/11: missed m/c after 7 week u/s, 1/12: D&C
    6/12 IUI#1-IUI #3: clomid = BFP!, C/P
    IVF #1(10/12) FSH 5.4, AFC: 16 long Lupron, 5R/5M/4F, all 4 made it to 5dt, 1 blast/1-8 cell transferred=BFN
    IVF #2(12/12)AFC 21, MD lupron, 4R/4M/3F, 5dt of 1 blast and 2-8cell. BFN.
    IVF#3(4/13) Natural start antagon protocol, 12R,11F. one PGS normal at day 6 transfer. BFN.
    IVF#4 (11/13) C.CRM (ODW.U normal 8/13 Still no Diagnosis) EPP/antagonist. ER 13R/7M/6F. Only 1 made it to freeze. Abnormal. Looking into options of DE, Fresh vs frozen.
    10/14 new local RE to look into what's next. CD3 FSH 4.7, AMH 0.9. Met with DE agencies and exploring options for feb/march 2015.
    Surprise natural bfp (4 days before donor is signed). Beta #1 at 9dpo: 51.8, 2nd beta: 195 (25 hours doubling) @11dpo. 3rd beta (12/15): 516 (35 hrs doubling) 4th beta(12/17): 895 (58 hours doubling) 5th beta(12/19): 2120. U/S at 5w0d(12/22): one gestational sac with yolk sac. U/S #2 (6w0d)12/29. One little bean measuring 6w0d with HR 124. 3rd u/s(1/4)7w0d: baby measuring 7w2d. HR 134. 3/30: A/S at MFM went great except for low lying placenta. Verifi results are normal! Team Blue! Please send any positive thoughts our way! EDD:8/24/2015
    Baby Will born 8/18. He's perfect.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Cereal or one of my famous homemade banana,peanut butter & yogurt smoothie. All day every day.
    Always hold on to hope ❤
  • Options
    Tacos... I had them 3 times last week
  • Options
    Chocolate almond milk, peanut butter, banana and spinach shake. (Recipe given at request, soooo good!)

Sourdough toast with butter

Tuna sandwiches with pickle (sparingly)

Carrots

Cheddar cheese

Umeboshi (pickled sour plums)

Low fat Greek yogurt with sliced jazz apples

Mmmm, now I'm hungry again!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I love pizza
  • Options
    Red grapes
    Chips and salsa
    PB and fluff sandwiches
    Crunch munch roll from Naked Tchopstix
    Popsicles
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Chinese food and salads....very weird
  • Options
    Marmite on toast!!!
  • Options
    Grits and Mexican food!
  • Options
    Cashew chicken and crab Rangoon from the local Chinese restaurant. I hafta limit myself to once every couple weeks!
  • Options
    Won ton soup when my stomach is upset. Watermelon, grapes, and greek yogurt on the good days!
  • Options
    I am loving chicken nuggets and fries with a lot of ketchup! Pre-pregnancy, I rarely ate these items, now I can't get enough!
  • Options
    At the start it was peaches and cereal.. Now I could eat 4 Popsicles one after the other.. And pickled onion corn snacks
  • Options
    Braum' s chicken strips & fries with gravy & Mexican food, especially tamales from my favorite Mexican hole-in-the-wall restaurant.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"