August 2015 Moms

Is it normal to lose weight at first?

ive lost 4 pounds in three days....I'm freaking out ...I'm 14/4 weeks/days :(

Re: Is it normal to lose weight at first?

• I'm 17 weeks and while I haven't lost I haven't gained either. My doctor said I had good growth And the baby had a healthy heartbeat so he wasn't concerned.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • LindsaybhanksLindsaybhanks member
    edited February 2015
    I'm 16 weeks and 10 lbs down from pre pregnancy so far. Morning sickness is just now starting to ease up. Until Monday, I was vomiting after every meal. My baby is measuring 2 days ahead and is very active.
  • Loading the player...
  • If you lost several pounds in several days it is likely water weight, which is nothing to worry about.
    I am 17/1 and have lost a total of 20+lbs since 4weeks. Neither of my OBs has been worried. They said it's alright as long as I take my Prenatals every day.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• deviduke412deviduke412 member
    edited February 2015
    From the time I found out I was pregnant, until about 13 weeks, I lost about 8 pounds. Since then, I've gained about 4 back and I'm almost 18 weeks. The doctor agreed that it was normal bc I was so sick and had no appetite.
  • I lost 6 pounds in my first 3 months and my doctor wasn't concerned at all. Now at 17 weeks, I have gained 5 all together so far from the start of my pregnancy.

Always hold on to hope ❤
  • I'm 14 weeks and I lost 12 pounds about a month ago and haven't gained any of it back yet. The baby has looked healthy and gaining size in the US so my doctor hasn't been concerned. I'm eating healthier, smaller portions, more often throughout the day. I think those are the driving factors.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"