Trying to Get Pregnant

Temp drop, positive OPK....

But my temp returned to normal today, not higher! So did I ovulate?! Ugh. I had positive opks two days in a row, made sure we had sex! This is so frustrating! Lol or was it just an LH surge?

Re: Temp drop, positive OPK....

• Only way to know is to get some more temps.
    I would still hump it out until you get cross hairs.
  • You might be fine - not everyone has perfect dips and spikes.  Sometimes my spike is super small but I definitely ovulated.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Ya know, my first pregnancy wasn't nearly this complicated! Just showed up pg! Lol
  • Ya know, my first pregnancy wasn't nearly this complicated! Just showed up pg! Lol

I know you don't mean to be mean, but you should think about the variety of people who might read this. Not everyone gets pregnant easily, you know?
    My TTC History:
    2009: missed miscarriage #1 at 9 weeks (trisomy 16)
    2010: Infertility
    2011: Diagnosis and treatment (low sperm count, anastrozole for DH, clomid for me + IUI)
    2012: Baby #1
    2014: Baby #2
    October 2015: missed miscarriage #2 at 11 weeks (trisomy 22)
    March 2016 BFP#5, due November 2016.

My Charts since 2009

• Obviously I don't either. I'm sorry that my son was a surprise. I'm sorry that I'm frustrated with trying to conceive this time. I'm sorry that my cousin who doesn't want to be pregnant is, and that a 17 yr old that I counsel is. I'm sorry that my sister had my niece, then lost her 2nd daughter at 22 weeks, a 3rd pregnancy at 20 weeks, and now has a 2nd daughter. Sorry that I'm trying to find humor in my frustration.
  • Obviously I don't either. I'm sorry that my son was a surprise. I'm sorry that I'm frustrated with trying to conceive this time. I'm sorry that my cousin who doesn't want to be pregnant is, and that a 17 yr old that I counsel is. I'm sorry that my sister had my niece, then lost her 2nd daughter at 22 weeks, a 3rd pregnancy at 20 weeks, and now has a 2nd daughter. Sorry that I'm trying to find humor in my frustration.

I'm just trying to point out that you might hurt people's feelings when you so cavalierly talk about how easy it was for you.
    When your sister lost her baby, did you say, "my pregnancy was easy, Lol!" No one is asking you to feel bad about having your baby, that doesn't mean you can't be a little sensitive to people who might be going through infertility. I'm just trying to be friendly and let you know that people going through real trouble might be hurt by your words. I guess it's up to you about whether you want to consider the feelings of others when you post. And, for the record, trying for a few months is not trouble.
    My TTC History:
    2009: missed miscarriage #1 at 9 weeks (trisomy 16)
    2010: Infertility
    2011: Diagnosis and treatment (low sperm count, anastrozole for DH, clomid for me + IUI)
    2012: Baby #1
    2014: Baby #2
    October 2015: missed miscarriage #2 at 11 weeks (trisomy 22)
    March 2016 BFP#5, due November 2016.

My Charts since 2009

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"