August 2015 Moms

Drops of blood

so I noticed 3 spots of blood inside my underwear just now. In the middle and towards the front. I don't know where it came from and I'm not bleeding now. Do you think at this point I should just keep an eye on it?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Drops of blood

• jaeleigh25jaeleigh25 member
    edited February 2015
    Keep an eye on it. If it gets worse or you have some cramping, call your Dr and see what they think. Good luck! Hope it is a fluke.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks. I feel fine otherwise. Very strange...

• Loading the player...
  • I'd put a call in even though you feel fine. I had the same thing happen and I felt fine too but called and it turned out to be early placenta previa and I ended up having some restrictions to deal with.
  • Yeah I think I may just call to let them know it happened. What kind of restrictions did you have?

• Call your doctor just to let them know and keep an eye on it. Mine first started last weekend and we didn't do anything but when it came back Thursday, she wanted to see me. Turns out it's just cervical cysts that are bleeding and she'll remove next time. Babies looked fine. Fingers crossed for you!

• Oh and the only restriction I'm on is pelvic rest until we can get them removed.

• Yeah I think I may just call to let them know it happened. What kind of restrictions did you have?

I'd definitely call. My restrictions were no lifting more than 10-15 pounds, no exercise, pelvic rest, and lots of resting. It must have worked though because the placenta has started moving up away from my cervix some :-)
  • Thanks everyone! I have a message into the dr

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"