July 2015 Moms

Feelinf very heavy...

I'm 22+3 and I know I'm going to get much heavier but I'm feeling like my belly is o heavy already. My job is on my feet all day so maybe that's got something to do with it, gravity playing its part haha! Anyone else feeling this way??

Re: Feelinf very heavy...

• Yes! I'm almost 19 weeks and I feel like I've doubled in size this week (I haven't... Lol... But that's how I feel)!
  • Me too!! By time I've been to work all day then come home and sort the children out I'm feeling soo heavy and log like! And we are only gonna get heavier xx
  • Loading the player...
  • Chellz0684Chellz0684 member
    edited February 2015
    It's just hard for me to bend over to pick up anything. And im always out of breath.
  • I feel like a house! I am 22 weeks tomorrow. I think one of my problems is I am not watching what I eat at all, but I never did before I was pregnant either, it's all going to my ass and boobs and belly tho! I get so out of breath and can't barely bend Down to tie my shoes :(
  • I get told it's too early to be feeling this way but surely everyones different. I get the "oh you will know about it when your 'heavy'" lecture haha, it's stressing me out haha! I'm struggling to get out of bed too X_X xx
  • I feel like that every so often. Picking stuff up off the floor, that another story!
  • This is baby 3 and at 18weeks I'm much rounder than before. I'm a fan of the belly band you use to keep your old pants on. It gives my belly The support it needs for the day. It only gets worse once that baby is bigger, think lbs not ounces. At that point all you want to do is hold your belly up with one hand lol that's when the band really becomes nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"